Medication and Support

" Why is Lady Hibiki seemed so rattled? Oh no, did I do anything bad by chance? I'm so sorry! " Mitsunari apologized, seeing him so genuinely feel bad about the whole experience made me feel bad as well since I maybe should've asked about the attendants in the castle a bit more before coming into his room, I really should've done my research since I can't just assume everyone in this era to be normal and have a little bit of common sense since sometimes, the amount of brain cells that they portray to me, surprises me.  

" Oh no no no! I'm the one who should be sorry, I didn't know you would be absorbed in your books to that extent! " I apologized as Ieyasu shook his head at me. 

" Mitsunari, you need to fix that habit of yours, you can't just assume any small living things walking around your room to be your pet," my 'momentary' medical support warlord said coldly as the usual soft-spoken Mitsunari was left to be bummed out. I then heard a small kitten cry out as my eyes darted around once more, and there it was! A kitten, climbing in from the window, strutting in front of me and Ieyasu and curling up onto Mitsunari's lap. The warlord seemed to be healed by the presence of the kitten as Ieyasu offered me his assistance to stand up and as any other decent people would do, I took up to his offering and staggered a bit from sitting too long.

" I've already had my breakfast, but you can come to my chambers to take your medication " At that point, I already thought of him as a literal fairy, honestly, he managed to replicate my original medicine without even knowing what's in it, the effort itself deserved to be saluted at since he could've fed me with poison and left me to die here and I won't even complain about it. As we both got up to leave the room, the angel-like warlord called out to me 

" Lady Hibiki! I'm so sorry for what happened earlier... if you don't mind, I can accompany you around town to make it up to you later? " 

Now I feel REALLY bad, it's honestly wasn't his fault, I'm the one who went around offering to give people their breakfast, if I just stayed in my room, none of this would've happened, as a person who receives a medical prescription for mental health, but forgot her damned prescriptions, I really should've stayed put. " It's alright Mitsunari, I was at fault as well.. but I hope I could still take up on that offer? " I asked as he gave me a quick thumbs up 

" Of course! " 

With that being said, Ieyasu escorted me out of the room, and we both proceeds to walk towards  Ieyasu's chambers, I gotta say, although he seemed petite for a warlord, he walks FAST. I'm not a runner, nor a track star ( do you get my reference? ) so of course, in order to save up energy and stamina, I was a few feet behind. Also, wasn't it supposed to be disrespectful when someone who isn't the same status as you to walk side by side? like the anarchy type of thing? was it anarchy? the food pyramid? I'm not sure. 

However, Ieyasu seemed a bit ticked off as he stopped within his tracks and I did the same, It's like we're playing 'daruma-san ga koronda' or 'red light green light' as the west would call it. " Do you by any chance feel uncomfortable with me, Lady Hibiki? " the warlord questioned as I shook my head in disagreement, " That's not true, or else I wouldn't have followed you, a suspicious person, to his chambers, just taking my meds as any decent patient would from a doctor?" I said, smiling like the polite cat (look it up if you never seen one, they're hilarious) 

" So why won't you walk with me? Side by side? " 

" Ah.. I thought you need to be in the same status to walk together? As you can tell, I'm a commoner, and also you walk too fast, my lungs are dying to catch up " I said in defense as Ieyasu gave me a disappointing stare and sighed in defeat before continue walking, but this time, his pace was easier for me to follow. 

The number of stares I've accumulated along our 'little walk' was rather intense as the attendants were looking at me like a student who got called to the principal office for accidentally bringing a roll of cannabis, thinking it was grass wrapped up like cigarettes.  Needless to say, we finally arrived, safely, Ieyasu opened his door and I went inside without much hesitation and closing the door on my way in. 

The warlord rummaged through his collection of medicines before passing me a small glass jar, sealed tight with a cork, inside there was the same medicine he gave to me the night of my severe panic attack " I'll give you this medicine, but you need to make sure you bring it everywhere you go, I would prefer if you would keep it safe as well since I can't keep making you new bottles of medicine, and don't take it in one large dose as there would be some sort of effects to you mentally, and I need to keep you sane enough before sending you back out there " He advised as I listened in great interest.

" Now the medicine talk is over, let's move on to your mental health, if you want to help around the castle, I won't try and stop you, neither will Lord Nobunaga, but bear in mind, you need to be cautious of a few warlords that may or may not trigger your symptoms, it would most likely be Lord Nobunaga, Lord Mitsuhide, Lord Masamune and as you can see, Mitsunari himself at times where he is too indulged in his books--although I do pray for the same incident doesn't happen again, no one could really tell... unless you feel safe and comfortable, don't play with fire if you can't bear the consequence" 

I nodded my head in understanding of my situation and thanked Ieyasu for his fair share of warning before keeping the medicine safe in my hands. I should probably create a special pouch for it, so it's easier to carry, and I might need some safe padding for the pouch as well to avoid the glass jar from running up to unwanted incidents. I excused myself from the warlord's room and walked back to the main building to start sewing the pouch, on my way back-- I did encounter Masamune... the weird thing was, the last time he tackled me into a hug, I wasn't really bothered by it, but I was rattled with Mitsunari's sudden attack.  

I wasn't really prone to taking any chances so I made sure to keep myself alerted just in case anything happens, thankfully he just came up to me to greet me good morning! What a nice guy 

" Morning, lass! I heard you were going to come over to send breakfast so I waited... but someone else came instead.. :("  

My heart sunk-- did I just... I got distracted and forgot all about it! I honestly feel really bad for it " I'm so sorry Masamune! I swear I didn't mean to! It's just-- I ran into some problems at Mitsunari's and Ieyasu brought me to his room to get my meds and I-- I'm sorry.." I apologized over and over again. 

" Oh? Ieyasu has already finished creating your medications? That's good then! Your health should be prioritized more! " the one-eyed warlord gave me a quick pat on my shoulder as he offered to escort me back to my room.

Now that I've realized it, I wonder why I don't feel repulsed by the contact? is it because I expected it? but then again... uuuuug I'm using too much brainpower... I don't really get it. In my defense, I don't really get what's going on most of the time.

Ah. I just realized... to create a pouch... I need fabric... seems like my pouch creation needs to wait till my outing to town with Mitsunari. In the meantime, I have nothing better to do now-- " Masamune, If you don't mind, I got nothing better to do today, so can I hang out at your place? I promise I won't bother you " 

Hear me out, I got the meds, I'm lonely, I got no friends, my only friend ended up siding with the opposition team and I don't really know how to reach out to him. I don't want to bother Hideyoshi, since he looks like he's busy, ( being the right-hand man and whatnot ), there's no way I can hang out at Ieyasu's since I already bothered him enough, Mitsunari is too unpredictable at the moment, I'm not too close or even had a single decent proper conversation with Mitsuhide... so as you can see, I'm running out of options. 

I could try to befriend the attendants but I feel like I'm going to end up getting into their way instead of actually helping them like this morning.. I still have to apologize to them for making them send the breakfast late because of my own selfishness.

" Of course! there's someone who's dying to meet you, lass! " The warlord agreed as we changed our routes and headed straight to Masamune's residence.