Next step of survival!

sorry for not updating for so long! i didn't expect people to actually read this TT__TT thank you for your support and I will continue to do my best!

I was tired of the never-ending tension and I wanted to break the ice so badly! " Umm-- " suddenly, the two of us ended up in perfect synchronization... which makes it even more awkward than I thought were possible. " You can speak first, Lord Ieyasu! " I said politely, as I would prefer to be on his good side in order to not get myself thrown off the ride back home. " Oh, I was just wondering... if the hyperventilating thing occurs from time to time.. " He asked as I smiled bitterly " Yeah... I used to think I finally got over it... but turns out I didn't.. but I promise to try and keep it as minimal as possible in the future! " I said as Ieyasu then suddenly slowed down his horse.

" It's not something you can possibly try and 'control'... either way, I'll try and make some more of the calming medicine to help you out, make sure to bring it around anywhere you go, got it? " for a second there... I thought I saw his eyes gleamed in sadness... but just the thought of him trying to help me out to the point of willingly making more of the medicine made me wanted to tear up. The warlord proceeds to whip the horse back to speed as I gave Ieyasu a proper hug from the back, " Thank you... so much " I sobbed, thankfully the wind resistance was loud enough to cover my whimpers and the tears dried up pretty easily.

The air felt breathable, everything felt like a dream, in which I myself isn't really sure whether I would want to wake up from it.. or just continue dreaming, but the most important thing is.. it finally felt like I belong somewhere.. like it was my second home or some sort, with the endless galloping, we finally reached the Azuchi Castle and I was scored by the castle's maids back to my room as Ieyasu went to send off his horse before we part ways I manage to give him one last hug " Thank you so much for everything you've done for me.. especially when I keep on passing out and giving you such a hard time here... I can assume you won't hate me as much now? " I asked, trying to give myself a clear look at what stage of friendship are me and Ieyasu currently at.

" Well, I wouldn't say I hate you-- but I still dislike you, hate is a bit of a strong word to use in this context... maybe if you can prove yourself that you're much more resilient than you look.. maybe I'll consider being neutral towards you " The warlord said before giving me one last glance before disappearing into the stables. Feeling quite accomplished, I ended up sleeping like a log that night! I wouldn't actually mind if Ieyasu really did end up hating me, but then again.. I wouldn't want to end up in awkward situations and being murdered by him.. it would be much better to create more allies in this time period anyways.

The next morning came over pretty quickly as I woke up refreshed and feeling more energetic than ever! Went to wash myself up from last night's dust and mud from the endless traveling, and when I walked over to the dining hall for breakfast, I noticed that it was empty. Of course, the first thing to do was panic, over-think, and proceed to think about all of my sins coming back to me as karma and all the times we spent together was a whole dream, only to be greeted by one of the maids asked me if I was okay.

Thankfully, I didn't want to jump to any needless ridiculous conclusion and just decided to ask the question straight from the maids themselves, turns out due to them all arriving quite late into the night, the warlords will be having their breakfast in their own chambers. I didn't want to seem useless so I ate up mine in a hurry and volunteered to help carry their breakfast trays to their room, there was a lot of twists and turns in the Azuchi Castle to the point, if it wasn't for the head maid accompanying me, I would've most definitely gotten myself lost.

The first room was easy enough, it was Nobunaga's, been there before, and do I have the muscle memory of it? No. Of course, a bit of guidance wouldn't hurt anyone, so I arrived safely and announced my arrival " Uhh.. Lord Nobunaga, it's Hibiki! I brought breakfast? " considering how tired he was from last night-- I would've might as well thought he wasn't going to open his doors, but lo and behold, he didn't (of course he wouldn't, he's the lord!) and replied with a simple " Come in ". Which I did and saw him sitting over his little table at the balcony, seemingly looking over at the people walking around town.