Ah! I've been Isekai-ed..

HELLO EVERYONE! It's ur favorite gal ! Hazirah-chan !!! Would you believe me if I said, I was playing this game and got SUPER frustrated towards the MC and went straight first to wattpad in order to change the ENTIRE STORY ! AND SO ! THIS FANFIC WAS BORN !!! Aight, Hibiki ! Go do your job ! Goodluck getting back to your era !!!

          " The young lady sure is beautiful, I almost mistaken her as a forest spirit " grey eyes said, as I gave him a skeptical look... " Lord Kenshin, the Oda forces are heading towards the forest.. we need to get out of here " suddenly, a voice popped out of nowhere.. My heart almost gave out when a man wearing full bodied ninja suit appeared out of thin air . The deep brownish black hair color and the grey eyes looks unbelievably similar to Sasuke . " Alright, let's go " The male Elsa ordered as he prepared to make a move through the forest . The ninja didn't left with them, and instead decided to wait a few minutes until we were finally out of earshot . " Hibiki ! It's me! Are you alright ?! " the man pulled off his mask and I went to gave him a tight hug, " OH MY GOD ! Did you see that ?! THREE HOT GUYS ! STANDING SO NEAR ME ! IM HAVING TROUBLE NOT FREAKING OUT ! Also, what's up with all those costumes ? Are we in a play or something ? Is there hidden cameras around here ? " I asked as I tried to search for the hidden cameras.

         Sasuke let out a relief sigh " I thought I lost track of you when we both got sucked into the wormhole " He said as I looked over to him in a questionable manner . " Wait... wormhole ? What wormhole ? We both got struck by lightning ! " I retorted as he then pulled out a piece of paper from my bagpack alongside a pen and drew a timeline .. " We both got sucked into a wormhole before we got struck by lightning.. right now, we're stuck in this Sengoku period " he calmly explained as I immediately pulled out my phone and checked the server.. truly enough, it showed me ' no service ' ... " What are we gonna do then ? " I asked as he suddenly glanced towards the forest surrounding us, " I'll explain it to you later " He said before disappearing into thin air, a few seconds after Sasuke was out of sight, a few men came into the forest and grabbed me by my arm " What's going on ?! " I panicked, I had just arrived in this period and I'm already being thrown into a prison ?!

           The men escorted me to a military base as I could clearly see 6 handsome men, along with the one I had saved earlier ...all of them were wearing full armor and I gotta say, I'm loving this period . " We've brought the woman you described, Lord Nobunaga " the men said as they released me face to face with the handsome raven haired man . " Umm.. Hi ? " I said awkwardly as I glanced over the entire situation .. suddenly, the man spoke " Hideyoshi... stand down " he peered over his subordinate, Hideyoshi .. he got the honey colored pair of eyes and hair color.. not to mention he was pointing his katana towards me, for god knows what ... he probably got his period early .

          " We meet again, mysterious woman " he smirked as I sighed in defeat , " Look, mysterious man.. I already told you my name, and it's H-I-B-I-K-I ... not ' mysterious woman " I retorted as he laughed in amusement which to be honest, really pissed me off and made me more than eager to give him a punch in the gut . " You don't even recognize me and yet you saved me ? " He asked as he still got that annoying smirk on his face, if he wasn't so handsome and gorgeous... I would've punch him without a second thought . " It's not really my hobby to watch a human throw out their lives to become a roasted meat " I replied as he then laughed in amusement, " I like your behavior.. oh well, I'm bringing you to the Azuchi castle after this war ends.. you interest me " He smirked, it took me exactly 3 minutes to realize that I was actually in the middle of the war-zone .

Now that you think about it, THIS IS THE WORST TIMING TO BE YEETED INTO THIS PERIOD ! Dozen of men came back to the base as they were covered in bloods and cuts . I've noticed how they didn't have enough medical staff to treat the wounded, the only person I see running around was fair skin toned man with pale skin and straw blond, flaxen hair. He has deep jade green eyes and had an unwavering neutral expression, " Look, I'm not your source of entertainment, don't you have a war to win ? Also, let me give a hand in the treatments " I said as I glanced over the injured, his eyes widen in surprise as he chuckled and called out " Ieyasu ! You got a new helping hand ! " he called out to the fairy-like man as the man then, surprisingly gave me a death glare . " I don't need a helping hand that doesn't know what she's doing and faint in the sight of blood "