[C h a p t e r 1 0][][ This wasn't supposed to happen. ] (Smut Warning)

(Warning, some smut)

Bandit-

I watch him park next to a abandon place. I sigh,

Maybe I shouldnt follow him. Its his privacy..

I turn around and speed off. Hoping this was the right idea.

Jager-

I spun around hearing a car drive away. My heart stops,

Who was that..?

I shake my head and rush inside. "Hello? Im here!" I cup my hands onto my mouth. It was a bit muffled because of my helmet.

"You came surprisingly." The masked walked out patting my head. I look at my shoes, rubbing my arm a bit.

"Well I keep my word." I let go of my arm and look at him. He tilts his head and cups my cheek. His gloves were cold onto my mask, but I didn't mind. My eyes just follow his movements, he lifted up my visor. I flinch, squinting my eyes at the white mask. He stared at me, and sighed softly.

He let go, but I put his hand back onto my cheek. He was different.. He seemed like a good person inside.

He seemed to flinch from it, unsure of what to do. I just smile and let his hand drop, he looks to the side after. "Well, I didn't expect you to come so I dont have a idea on what to do." He scratches his nape, still not making eye contact.

"We could just chat!" I politely squeak, trying to hint to have some tea or a drink while we spoke.

"Hm. Sure," He looks back at me.

"You got anything to- uh..drink?" I slip on my words. Raising a eyebrow, keeping eye contact.

"Oh- yes I actually do." He grabs my hand slightly pulling me into a room with a table and a kitchen. "Please do take a seat," He smiles under his mask, well at least I think he did.

"You're quiet polite for someone im ordered to kill." I take a seat, slightly laughing. He chuckles at my joke making my stomach twist. I rethink my choices,

Am I in love? I-..no I thought I had strange butterflies for Bandit. But-..Aughh! I dont know anymore.

I cover my mouth, looking away. Unsure of my own feelings, I stare at the wall. "Alright, I have some whiskey, uhh raspberry tea, black coffee, and plain water." He turns to me, watching me spin back around. I pause a bit, I didnt want to look like a wimp but I went with my favorite.

"Im a huge fan of raspberry tea." I smile under my mask, rubbing my arm once again.

"Thats cute, I usually dont find many raspberry fans." He chuckled, grabbing a cup. I cover my mouth and look away, even if I have my mask up my face was still red.

Cute??

I shake my head and look back at him. Watching him take a seat infront of me and slide me the cup towards me. "Thanks" I gently grab it, lowering my visor down. Taking my mask down, I at least had to cover something of my face

I take a sip, watching him. He leans back stretching. I stare at him stomach, it was well built and sturdy. I look away swishing the tea in my mouth to prevent me from choking. Its been around an hour, as my mind lingers on that person... the sound of the engine nagging in the back of my mind. I breathe out after swallowing the tea he had gaven me. "I dont understand... can't you leave the organization and apply to work at Six?" I perked a brow, as he stared at me blankly through his mask, I pain my brows, looking away once again in a instant. Already regretting my choices, the silence felt like punishment.

"They could kill me." He set down a gloved hand down onto the rickedy wooden table. Tapping it as he took a moment to think of what else to say, due to my lack of words. I shift in my seat.

"Sorry.." I mutter, yet he seems to lean forwards and stare at me.

"You're alright, if I get caught with you here, they'd kill me anyways. So I no longer care," He breathed out, looking down at his hands. Only to get out of his chair, he'd walk over to me. Sliding a hand up my throat and rested it against my cheek. I sputtered out a breath- confused, yet my gut sent jolts down my spine.

Oh dear.

I run a hand up, standing up as well to not let him lean down. My visor flicks down from the sudden movement, merely he mutters out a soft chuckle as he massages my face, tugging down my mask as my mouth lingers agape. He mouves the mask slightly, I shut my eyes. Gladly taking in his scent and his touch, pressing my lips against his, hearing short breaths as he runs his free hand up my waist. I breath out, tilting my head and let him explore my mout, already feeling the saliva mix in with my own. I whine, due to his grip on my waist forcing me to arch my back. He breaks the kiss, pushing his mask back on as I open my eyes when he had patted me. "Fuck.. I need you" He breathed out in a lustful way. Erratic waves role down to my crotch, letting his had slink down as he placed pressure onto my hard on that had formed. I purse my lips together, ye failed to cover up the lewd noises that escaped me. A hand curls around my belt, I look back up at him. Breathing in and nodding.. my thoughts had completely forgotten about Dominic. 

Helping him undo my belt, I plop back as I sit on the rickedy table, shrieking out from the sudden shift of weight I had put on it. Tugging off my jeans as he removed his bottoms as well, a spark of butterflies hits my stomach.

Oh fuck.

I whine, already shifting against the cold wood when I had noticed his size.

Am I seriously about to fuck a terrorist?

I knew better, to not be doing this with a man I had never even actually seen. I didn't know his name, and he might've only been being nice to use me for my body. It pains my actions as I slip off my boxers, thoughts swarming my actions as I hear his ragged breaths. His cold hands pressing me down on the table, I wasn;t supposed to be doing this. I shouldnt of felt like this to a terrorist.. Guilt spilt out of me, as he leant over.

All my sudden thoughts had faded when I felt a finger press into me. Biting my lip as I rolled my head down, I look at him. He shoves another finger in mercilessly as I moan out. Resting my head back as he hums out. "God you're so perfect.." He muttered under his breath as I try to squirm onto his fingers. My head went empty, feeling the warm breath on me as it slipped out of the cracks and edges of the mask of the other. Feeling his fingers curl, I hum out. It just wasn't enough.. Pleadingly, I beg.

"Mm.. please.. just fuck me already." I muttered, feeling his fingers slide out. The small burning sensation lingered for a moment, only to hear the shuffling below me, I feel the warmth resting at my hole as I gasp out. That quickly?? He runs a hand up to me. Intertwining it as I whimper out. My lips remained pursed together until he pressed his cock into me, a moan eventually slipped out. "Ohh.. ff...fuck-" I stutter, inhaling as the wave of pain jolts up my body. Tears bridging up in my eyes as it becomes glossied. Trying to push my hips onto him as a disraction, my hand grips onto his. Feelng the warmth at my hand made my breathing slow, trying to calm myself after a moment. The pleasure would eventutally fade in, as the pain slightly subsided. Nodding as I looked down at him, he'd drag his hips back and start up a pace once I was ready. Fluently letting moans slip out as the table creaked, I wisped my fingertips against his mask as he leaned over. Saliva swarming up in my mouth as he thrusts his cock into me. "Kk..nngh-" I mewl, my eyes rested half lidded as I started to unravel.

My phone buzzed.

The terrorist continues his thrusts, as I as well ignore it.

They started to call me.. I bite my lip, looking at the phone and reading the contact. "Ss..sshit."

It was bandit.

I grab it, muttering out a moan from me shifting onto his cock. He lingered inside of me as I answered. "Hello?" I tried to be normal about this... I felt guilty. Oh fuck.

This wasn't supposed to happen.