[C h a p t e r 4][][Pain]

Jäger woke up, tumbling out of his bed. He groaned getting up slowly. Staring at the clock,

5:06 AM

He exhaled changing again.
_________ ____ _ _ _ _ _ _

Jäger walked out noticing Mute sitting against the wall alone. "Why aren't you with James? You guys are usually up early together." He sat down next to him. "Hes hanging out with Ela I believe." He said, slumping farther down. "Don't want to bother them." He exhaled turning to him. Jäger wrapped his arm around him. "Your fine you can spend the day with me." He smiled, with his German accent filling his words. "Mk. I guess that'll be nice." Mute smiled a small bit, this made Jäger hug him. Catching Mute off guard, He chuckled accepting the hug.

"Hey Mark..?" Jäger's hands held tightly, Mute looked at him. "Mhm..?" Jäger blushed a small bit, looking to the side. "..What's..you uh relationship with James..?" Jäger's eyes locked onto him. Mute looked at the wall, His voice was soft. "He's hiding something from me.." He took a breath, "He has been more distant." Mute rested his shoulder on Jäger. "Oh...that. must suck." Jäger looked down remembering the times he was ignored. "I-I..I'm uh sorry for asking." They were slumped against the wall sitting down in a tangled hug. Jäger felt his eyes fell, his body felt warm. He fell asleep in his arms, Mute froze.

"What am I gonna do.. " He looked at him, patting his head.

"What the hell?" Mute jolted, noticing the German male staring at Him and Jäger. "What?" He simply asked, making Bandit snarl under his breath.

7:34AM

"Whats wrong Dominic?" Mute's grip became tighter on Jäger. "Are you two a thing?!"

Mute's POV
________________ ___ ___ _ _ _ _ _

How dumb is he? My Brain raced, still panicking. "N-no!" I managed to spit out. I was overwhelmed.."I-I" Bandit glared at me. "So you are.." His shoulders tightened. "Get up and leave Marius there." He demanded, as I did what he said. I was like a dog..I shouldn't be treated like this, right? I lay him there and stand up.

His eyes stared into mine, adrenaline pushed me. I punch him in the face, My Eyes widened. Why did I do that!? Bandit greedily got up and tackled me, punching my face. The impact hurt, I managed to block one. I grab his wrist and twisted it, then pulling him off of me. I got on top and slam his head into the floor. He growled grabbed my neck, throwing my body into the wall, still having his hands on my throat.

I struggle to breathe.

The pain, it hurts..

My vision goes blurry, then hearing a female voice.

"Stop! Dominic! Stop it!"

[Short, I wanted to update quickly :)]

Wc: 465