[C h a p t e r 8][]["Where is he going?"]

Bandit.
I groan in my bed. My eyes scan the soft pillows of my bed. I groan, getting up and slipping into my baggy clothing. I leave to go see Jäger, as I walk down the hallway. I knock on the door and he opens it, of course he had his helmet on. "Hey Marius."
He waved brightly. "Dominic!" He smiles, resting his body against my chest. I panicked a bit, but why? It's just him... and..

His smile of course..
_______________ ____ __ _ _        _     _            _

Jäger.
I tug slightly at his rugged shirt, smiling softly. "Oh- bad timing," I laugh seeing he wasn't fully awake. "Wake up sweetheart, you need to be awake today." I almost choked on my words. SWEETHEART? WHY WHY WOULD I SAY THAT- FHFFHF- I walk away smiling, leaving Dominic alone.

I sit at the table and set down the coffe, i pull myself in and basically die inside. I groan slightly, my body falls against the table. "Marius?" I perk my head up, seeing Thermite.
"Jordan?" He smiles, nodding while taking a seat.
"its been awhile!" I gulp,
"yea." He grins, as I rub my arm. I felt bad not talking to him. "How are you?" He looks at me, his eyes gazing upon mine.
"Good! you?" I ask, flowing the conversation. He pauses though, and looks at me. I stop also, did i say something wrong? He nods, seeming like he was doing well. He waves bye, and grabbed his bag, swaying it onto his back. He staggers away, as I sit there confused as hell. I look down at my phone, the bland case poked at me. Everyone else had cool cases, then theres me-
"Mari!" I jolt, getting flustered instantly. I knew that strong voice that made me melt. I get up, to flustered to talk to him. I try to quickly walk away, my pace gets quicker. I was infront of almost everyone in the building. Dominic grabs my hand, and pulls me in. I flinch, my face super red. My helment was on, so nobody saw my widened eyes. But, everyone saw my lower part of my face. Extremely red, I yelp suprised he caught me. This attracted attention, making them look at us.

"Marius!" Dominic seemed worried, as he hugged me. I heard light footsteps, but before i could even see who it was we fell to the floor. I force my eyes closed, as I hear a couple of coos and giggles. I open my eyes, seeing a completely red Dominic on me, holding my wrists to the floor. "I-" I stuttered, looking around. He quickly got off and rushed out of the room. I sit up, speechless.

And everyone was looking.

_______________________ ____ ____ _  __      _         _              _                                _

Bandit.
I quicken my pace, leaving. What the hell..?! I- I cover my mouth, leaning against the wall. He just looked so.. I shake my head, as my heart pounds out of my chest. I use the wall to recover my balance. I couldn't even think, my brain rustled with lewd thoughts.

I stagger towards my room, quickly slamming the door. I slump against it, holding my mouth.

That..was the closest we've ever been.

Jager.
I gaze around the room red-faced. Check my watch, and stare at the time.

I need to go.

I bolt out of the room, rushing to my room, grabbing my coat. I speed-walk in the hallway, past Dominic's dorm. I hear the click! of the door as it opens. I keep rushing to the door to get out, jogging down the stairs. I hear him follow, but not saying anything. I gulp, and scan my card. "Marius." He snarled, his breath was heard. I jolt, and pause for a second,
"y-yes..?" My heart, thundering out of my chest.
"Where are you going? I wanted to have a drink with you." He grinned. My shoulder lumbered down, as I sigh in relief.
"Ill be back in a bit," I smile.

I turn around and leave, hoping he wouldnt question it. I hop into my shining red car I had made myself. I start it up, as it roars at me. I jolt, but ignore it as I start to move away from the place.

Bandit
I watch him leave, curiousity strikes me. It pokes me, until I let in and follow him. I make sure he cant see me, so it seems like hes alone.

He drives off as I follow.. Not having a clue on where hes going.