[C h a p t e r 6][]["Where is Marius!?"]

Jäger patiently waits for Bandit. He clasps his hands together, keeping them down on his thighs. He looks down, fidgeting with his legs. Footsteps pass him, He looked up eagerly. It was just Ela walking by, as the German sighed. He looked down, but seemingly felt like someone was near him. He looks up seeing Bandit holding a box. "Hey Mari, I got you something." Bandit smiled, as Jäger's excitement raised through the roofs. He hugged him, making him drop the box. Nothing broke gladly, but what did Bandit put in there?
_______________ ______ _ ___ _   _          _                            _

Bandit sat the box down, as he grabbed his gun. They sat at the Firing Range.

________________ _ ____ _ _ ___ _   _     _        _                   _ 
[][]Timeskip[][]
Jäger plunged into the desk, rapid fire had released on him. Where was his teammates?.. The German gripped onto his 416. "Fuck.." He waited, til he heard them start to reload. This was his chance, the only time he could get it. He jumped over the desk, firing bullets into the group of white masks. He fired till it clicked, He stood up. Staring at the pile of fallen men wearing the same mask. He ripped a piece of clothing from one of the white masks and tied the piece around his arm. Blood consumed his left arm, He spit out the pink spit. As he was gutted awhile ago, damn masks. He stepped over the bodies, trying to not get soaked in blood.

"Hello?" He tried to contact his team, seeing that nothing came back from the Hello. He walked around, it was silent. His breathing could be heard from another room of how quiet it was.. "Come in, Marius speaking. Hello?" He kept on trying. "Stupid." He groaned, not knowing where the hell he was. "Hello?!" He yelled. "Hello." He turned around see another white mask. He seemed different, as Jäger gripped his gun. The white mask pulled a pistol right at his head. "Drop it, Now." He demanded, Jäger stood still. The white mask fired right next to his cheek as a warning shot.

The German dropped the gun and kneels, as the masked man beat him in the back of the head with the gun. The German goes limp, and falls to the ground.

Ash rushed in, "Marius! Come in!" She saw his 416 on the ground. Bandit, Lion, and Sledge followed. Also seeing the gun, they looked at each other. "Where the hell is Marius?" Bandit started to become panicky. "He might've been taken Hostage from those damned white masks." Lion looked at the gun. "We gotta go after him." Bandit looked at Ash, as she sighed. "We must report back first." She looked at him. "But-" Bandit was cut off by Sledge. "Bandit, she's right." He gave him a worried look.

"Fine.." He felt his stomach twist, Where the hell are you Marius?