[C h a p t e r 2][][The Phone Call.]

Jäger walks out, He had exited the loud room into the quiet hallway. He pulled out his phone leaning against the wall. Bandit and Blitz sat behind the wall listening.

Jäger picked up, "Hello? Oh it's you." He smiled a little, "Yea..I know" The conversation went on.

"I've been working on it."

"I know, I don't think he does."

"...Do you think he'll hate me?"I

"No..? Thanks..but, I think he doesn't like..gay people."

Gay..? Blitz and Bandit's minds rumbled. "Who is he talking about? And he's gay??.." Blitz turned to Bandit,

"Yea..Dominic."

Now they were curious, was he talking about Bandit or just mentioned his name? They froze noticing he was turning off his phone. They raced back into the room, sitting back into their places. "Its okay if he's gay, but let's..not confront him." Bandit said leaning back. Blitz nodded, as Jäger took a seat. "Sorry guys! Monika called me." Jäger looked a bit sad, but still faintly smiled. "Monika?" Blitz raised a eyebrow. "I thought she was with Eliza" He said, as Jäger turned to him. "She is with her, just wanted to call me." As Blitz nodded feeling dumb.

Bandit got up, "I'm heading to the dorm. Cya, Bye Elias, and Marius." He walked away. Blitz made eye contact with Jäger. "Gay right?" Blitz made Jäger freeze. "How do you-" He cut him off. "I listened to your call." Jäger soon felt mad, but he calmed himself. "Why?.." He started to slump down feeling worse. His stomach twisted and turned, He felt sick. "I got curious, sorry. Well who's the lucky guy?" He pressured him.

"I can't say.." He turned his head. "Tell me!" Blitz kept pressing his button. "I said.. I CANT SAY! SHUT UP!.." Jäger stood up attracting everyone's attention. Blitz sighed he looked sad..He got up and left. Everyone started to focus on him. "Rude." Somebody said, "Why yell at him?" "Such a jerk.." Jäger ran out, past Mute, Mute grabbed his arm pulling him in. "What's wrong?.." He hugged him, as Jäger silently sobbed. "I-I yelled at Blitz... and I told h-him to shut up.. and everyone seems like t-they hate me.." He snuggled into his chest. Mute sighed patting his head, "How about we go to my dorm? It'll be better." He said quietly. As Jäger nodded, He followed him. They walked past Blitz, Bandit, and IQ. All of them looked at the sad and weakened Jäger hugging Mute's arm. Bandit got a bit Jealous, but he was told to not get near him. Bandit ignored it, as He went up to Mute and Jäger. "Why is he..uh. Crying?" Honestly Bandit didn't hear the story. "If it's because of me I'm sorry." Blitz and IQ felt bad, as they came over apologizing.

"Look, I'm sorry for asking." Blitz said. IQ looked at him, as she sighed. Jäger nodded, as He hugged him. It was a long hug, making Bandit start to get uncomfortable. They finally let go as others walked by. "Coffee? It's on me." IQ said smiling making everyone feel better, "Yes you too Mark." IQ made Mute smile, "Thanks Monika." He said in his low tone. She nodded as Bandit took his motorcycle keys. "Can I ride with you?" Jäger asked. Bandit turned to him, "sure why not?" He smiled. This made Jäger smiled a bit bigger than him. "Yayyyy" He laughed. Making Bandit smile, "C'mon."

(This was short since I didn't have much time to work on it! It was pretty rushed TvT" sorry! And the title wouldn't fit with the whole story so yea! Hope you enjoyed?)

WC: 612