[C h a p t e r 3][][Amazing View]

After checking out, Jäger sprinted to the door, as the others to lazy to run. Mute finally got the motivation to move, He chased after him. Bandit followed holding onto his keys, tightly.

He once lost them and flipped, He looked everywhere. Turns out it was in Jäger's room on the floor. [Don't ask XD] Blitz, and IQ finally caught up with them. As Jäger was putting on his helmet cause at least he's safe. Bandit was starting his bike, as Mute was climbing in Blitz's car, He had unlocked it when they started to head to their vehicles. IQ climbed in the back, as Blitz climbed in the driver's seat. Bandit started up the bike, as Jäger climbed on behind him.

He held on his waist, making Bandit get a little nervous. Close..Why does that matter? Bandit shook it off and started to drive. Jäger looked at the road, staring at how fast they were going. He really hasn't been on a bike, and wasn't used to it. Jäger would usually walk or just take his car.

[Time skip]
_____________ ___ __ _  _    _       _  _         _               _  

Bandit parked as Jäger finally let go of Bandit. He had held him tight, since he wasn't used to riding motorcycles. He took off his helmet and looked at the Tomato Bandit. "You alright?" He perked his head up at him. Bandit flinched, "Oh yea, just sweating." Jäger wasn't though, so he got curious. But left him alone, as the others were climbing out of the car. "C'mon!" Jäger squeaked at them. Bandit went in front and opened the door for Jäger. "Oh! Thanks!" He smiled warmly, this made Bandit blush and look away. "Mhm." He started at his shoes, they were nice. He walked in not opening the door for the others, as they laughed making love jokes about them behind Bandits back. If he heard he would've push it off and say that isn't true. It was mainly jokes to Bandit, but to Jäger it made his stomach flutter with butterflies.

"Okay! Mark and Marius you can pick out a table, we'll order. I know what you like Mari, but Mark what about you?" Bandit raised a eyebrow. "You can choose, I don't mind." He replied politely. "Alright." Bandit motioned that they could go.

Jäger grabbed Mute's hand, and dragged him to a table in the corner. It was big enough for five people. "This is perfect!" He smiled still holding Mute's hand. "Mhm." Mate's cheeks turned red as Jäger noticed he was holding his hand. "Oh! Sorry!" He laughed nervously. "Its fine." He smiled simply to him. Jäger took a seat as he saved a seat next to him for Bandit. Mute sat across from him, as Blitz finally got there and took a seat next to Mute. IQ and Bandit came,  They took seats. Jäger already started to chug down the coffee. Bandit watched, laughing. "Mari! Calm down, you just got your coffee!" He snickered. Jäger wiped his mouth with his sleeve. "Yea, I might run out soon so better make it last-" He started at the coffee. He couldn't tell how much was left from the cup's decoration.

[Time skip cuts I'm lazy]    
___________ ___ _ _  _     _       _            _     _

Jäger puffed putting on his helmet. "Hey Mari can I take you somewhere?.." Bandit trotted towards him. Jäger nodded, "Hey guys! We'll be going somewhere else. Cya later." Bandit called, as they waved bye, Driving away. Bandit got on his bike as Jäger climbed on behind. It roared as it started, this made Jäger flinch.

"Soo.." it was awhile since they started driving. Jäger had broke the silence. "Where are we going?" He tilted his head even though Bandit couldn't see. "Just a place I've been wanting to show you. Never got the time to." Bandit smiled slightly, hoping Jäger would love the place.

"We're here." Bandit slowed down, as the area was grassy and filled with trees next to a road. He parked it, putting his keys in his pocket. Bandit motioned to Jäger to follow. The confused German nodded. Where are we going? Jäger questioned himself. Bandit lifted up a branch, and walked through. Jäger did the same, as he saw something amazing.

"This..this View! It's awesome!" It was a sunset, filled with a ocean covering it. With a grassy hill that they sat on. Bandit smiled, "Thought so, I assumed you would like it." Jäger sat next to Bandit resting his head on his shoulder.

"I don't like it, I love it." Jäger smiled staring at the view. Bandit chuckled as he was almost fooled. He put his hand on Jäger's shoulder. He hugged him, as it was a nice and brief moment. "How did you find it?" He asked still staring at the sunset. "Well, I was riding my bike i guess, and it just looked like something to check out. So I parked and explored. I usually sat here just staring.. It's amazing." Bandit said with a brief grin on his face. "Yea..it is amazing." Jäger looked up at him. "Wanna head back?" Bandit looked back at him. "Sure!" Jäger got up, as Bandit followed. Bandit walked to his bike as Jäger was about to head back to, but he took a glance at it and smiled. "Who knew Dominic Brunsmeier, the German who hated everyone, could make my life ten times better." He smiled, finally turning back. He put his helmet back on and climbed on.

As they started to ride back Jäger hugged him, resting his body against him.

"Dominic..?"

"Yes Mari?"

"Thank you."

"Your Welcome."

______________ ___ _ _ _    _   _       _   _ _           _         _