3. BROOKLYN BAR

- • - edited - • -

"are you drunk?"

Thalia's head whipped to the side from the force of a punch hitting the side of her cheek

Thalia's head whipped to the side from the force of a punch hitting the side of her cheek. She spit the blood down on the floor and wiped the blood off her lip, her cold eyes looking up dangerously at the man in front of her. "Now you've got my attention."

It had been a week since the funeral and Thalia didn't know how to cope. She tried everything, from drawing, to singing, hell even knitting. She just didn't know what to do with herself, she was slowly fading away. She found her days blurring together.

The only interesting thing to happen in the past week was this petty fight taking place. Thalia was walking, the guy kept following her, she told him to stop and he didn't. So it's really his fault he's in this position.

Thalia tried to go easy on him but he just wasn't giving up, and right now he just gave her a bruise on the cheek. Bad choice on his part.

The blonde grabbed the guy's brown hair and smashed his face on her knee then sent a kick to his stomach. The man fell to the ground groaning, "Who the hell are you?"

"The Red Assassin mother fucker." And with that, she stabbed his shoulder then kicked his face. Seeing nothing but red, Thalia dusted her hands off and left the alley acting like there wasn't a stabbed, knocked-out man on the floor.

She continued walking around the dangerous streets of Brooklyn until she got home. When she entered she immediately headed towards the shower, trying to rid herself of the stench that reeked her clothes.

Thalia hummed as she got out of the shower, dancing her way to her closet. One of the HYDRA agents used to sing a stupid song all the time and it eventually got carved into Thalia's head.

As she finished changing, she laid down in bed, staring up at the ceiling, thinking about everything and nothing. Her fingers tapped against one another and her glossy blue eyes stared up blankly.

Because she killed bad guys, was she a good or bad person?

Why was she thinking?

Bucky got hotter than the last time she saw him.
No, she couldn't think like that.

Should she try therapy?
Maybe.

Was Sam going to keep the shield?

Yep, Bucky got hotter.