5. ғʟᴀɢ sᴍᴀsʜᴇʀs

"fucking bitch!"

As she fell Thalia could feel the wind hitting her back so she turned to where it was hitting her face

As she fell Thalia could feel the wind hitting her back so she turned to where it was hitting her face. When she landed it was in a superhero pose and although no one ever told people, it was extremely hard on the knees.

"Hey Buck", she leaned against a tree and looked down at Bucky with an amused expression.

"Shut up Lia", he said as he groaned. "I have all of that on camera. You know that right?", Sam's voice could be heard through Redwing who was in front of Bucky.

"Get out of my face, Sam, or I'll break it.", Bucky hissed at Redwing who backed up immediately.

"Ok, head north. Both of you, come on.", Sam instructed them.

Thalia helped Bucky stand up and started following Redwing towards where Sam is. They made it to a big warehouse in the middle of the forest. Once inside they wandered through the rooms carefully until they reached where Sam was standing.

All of a sudden Redwing flew in between the pair, scaring them. Bucky swung his metal arm at the flying thing and Thalia pulled her gun on it.

"Oh-ho-ho. Don't hurt him."

"I want to shoot it."

"Leave him alone Romanoff." He chuckled.

They walked over to where Sam was standing, who was looking at the screen on his wrist. Thalia leaned over to see what he was looking at while Bucky stood beside her and in front of Sam and just glared into the distance.

"You're doing the staring thing again", Sam informed him without looking up. Bucky gave him an annoyed look as Thalia snickered.

"They're in there", Sam said as he nodded his head to the hall beside them. He had sent Redwing to see how many people were inside.

"Where's the guy?", Bucky and Thalia asked in unison, "I don't know. I think they're smuggling weapons, though", Sam answered them.

"Well, I think you could be right", Bucky agreed with him, "But there's only one way to find out. I see a clear path. I say we take it." He said as he walked away with Thalia following him.

Sam grabbed him by the arm and held him back, "We're not assassin's" he told them both.

"Well technically he was one and I still am one", Thalia said and grabbed Bucky and continued walking.

"Hey, come on, guys. I'm just messing with you! Come back!", he whisper-shouted while he watched the pair walk away.

"What? Are you scared, Sammie?" Thalia joked and winked at the man.

Bucky had a weird feeling settle in his stomach as he watched the interaction but pushed it away and continued on his path with Thalia on his heels.