18. ᴅᴏʀᴀ ᴍɪʟᴀᴊᴇ

"Ayo?"

Thalia was currently walking out of the restroom in Zemo's place only to see Bucky walking in while taking off his jacket

"Somethings not right about Walker", he walked past Thalia, their shoulders brushed.

"You don't say", Sam said sarcastically from his spot at a table, which Thalia joined him.

"Well, I know a crazy when I see one", Bucky opened a cupboard to get a glass, "Because I am crazy."

"Ты не единственный", Thalia muttered.

"Can't argue with that", Sam said standing up and looking at Bucky.

"Shouldn't have given him the shield", Bucky said to Sam making Thalia groan knowing they were going to have a go at each other again.

"I didn't give him the shield", Sam said looking at Bucky.

"Yeah, well, Steve definitely didn't", Bucky said while taking a sip from his drink. The door burst open and Thalia pulled out her gun and pointed it at the intruder.

Walker and Lemar strutted in like they owned the place, and though Thalia recognized them she still didn't lower her gun.

"All right, that's it. Let's go", John said loudly, "I'm ordering you to turn him over", he pointed at Zemo.

"Hey, slow your roll", Sam tried approaching the two men. "Let's be clear, shield or no shield, the only thing you're running here is your mouth", at Sam's words Thalia inhaled sharply and stood next to Bucky still not taking the gun off its target.

"Now, I had Karli and you overstepped", Sam continued, "He's actually proven himself useful today", he pointed over his shoulder at Zemo, "Now, we'll need all hands on deck for whatever's coming next."

"How do you want this conversation to go, Sam, huh?", John said making Thalia tilt her head, "Should I put down the shield? Make it fair?", John slowly put down the shield.

Thalia shot her gun and purposely missed Walkers head just to give him a warning, all the boys except Bucky jumped at the sound of a gunshot and turned to Thalia, "Can you shut the fuck up? I hate people who think they can run shit."

A familiar vibranuim spear hit the pillar and Thalia looked around till she saw the Dora Milaje. You see, Thalia had a run-in with them when their King T'Challa, also known as Black Panther was hunting for Klaw. They had become friends and he introduced her to the Dora. She also helped when he had to fight an intruder who was posing as king.

"Ayo?", Thalia questioned as she looked at the woman.

"Winter Widow", Ayo nodded at Thalia in respect and acknowledgment. Wakandans always called her that for a reason she didn't know but figured not to question it.