11. ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ

"answer the damn question and we'll be on our merry way."

As they arrived downstairs in a fancy-looking office a blonde woman sat on a chair watching them carefully

As they arrived downstairs in a fancy-looking office a blonde woman sat on a chair watching them carefully. Selby went ridged when she saw the blonde woman in a red dress staring at her intensely with a smirk, almost as if saying 'watch your words'.

"You should know Baron. People don't just come to my bar and make demands", Selby spoke to Zemo.

"Not a demand. An offer", Zemo corrected her as he sat down on her opposite.

"A lot has changed since you were here last. By the way, I thought you were rooting away in a German prison."

The woman looked at him, "How did you escape?"

"People like us always find a way, don't we?", he asked her smirking.

"I'm sure you've already figured out what I'm here for."

The woman pointed at Sam, "You're taller than I'd heard. Smiling Tiger."

She eyed him as she purred, Sam looked a bit disturbed and Thalia was trying to keep a straight face.

"What's the offer?", the woman asked Zemo smiling.

"Tell us what you know about the super-soldier serum", he stood up and walked towards Bucky.

"And I give you him, along with the code words to control him, of course."

"He'll do anything you want."

The woman smiled at him, "Now that's the Zemo I remember. I'm glad I decided not to kill you immediately."

"Yeah you were right to come to me", she assured the man.

"Arrogant, but right. The super-soldier serum is here in Madripoor. Dr. Wilfred Nagel is the man you wanna thank. Or condemn, depending on what side of this you're on", the woman said as she gave Bucky a side look.

She then smiled gleefully, "The Power Broker had him working on the serum, but things didn't go as planned."

Zemo watched her interested, "Is Nagel still in Madripoor?"

She leaned forward, "Oh, the bread crumbs you can have for free, but the bakery is gonna cost you Baron." She walked around, "And before you get all cute, don't think you can get to Nagel without me."

"Get your shit together Selby. Answer the damn question and we'll be on our merry way", Thalia groaned and spoke for the first time since they arrived there.

Selby was about to answer but suddenly someone's phone started ringing, Thalia looked at Sam with wide eyes.

"Answer it", the woman demanded immediately as she looked at Sam. "On speaker!"