Whiskey

(cw: nsfw, mentions of sex. not extreme or anything just a fair warning. Read the notice i wrote at the end!)

Sapnap awoke more energized than he has ever been in the past months. He was happy. He felt that same familiar warmth again, that warmth he missed so much. He turned over to his right side and met his eyes with a familiar face as well. "Goodmorning." Sapnap smiled to himself feeling a wave of happiness enter his cold shell. He stared at the boy next to for as long as he could taking in his beauty again, oh how long it's been since sapnap has seen karls face so close. He had small freckles and beauty marks placed all over his cheeks, his small peaches fuzz above his lips completed the look. Karl fluttered his eyes open and saw sapnap staring at me. He smiled at sapnap, it was a confused smile. Karl looked into sapnaps eyes, they were dark black with hints of orange in them. Weird right? Sapnap had the most gorgeous eyes anyone could catch. It was like a fiery dark pit that could pull someone into his hypnosis as fast as a lightning bolt. Now karl, he had bright baby blue eyes. Almost the color of the sky and ocean mixed together. He had little freckles in his eyes too, it was like the ocean with layered moss atop of it. "Are you done staring at me?" Sapnap smiled at Karl. "I guess so." Karl turned over and out of bed. "Hey, dreams throwing this part tonight sapnap." Sapnap sat up in the bed still leaning on his side a little. "Oh? I didn't know that, why do you want to go or something?" Karl shrugged. "Well I do, but if you don't want to that's totally okay." Karl smiled at him putting on sweatpants. "Of course I want to go bozo, who wouldn't? I mean it's dream. You know how rich he is?" Karl shook his head. "How rich?" Sapnap held out his arms almost like a hug form. "This rich karl. He's loaded." Karl laughed a little and continued to get dressed. "So are we going or not?" Sapnap took a moment to think and nodded. "What time?" Karl took his phone off the charger and looked through his messages. "Seven o'clock at night, which means nine." Sapnap raised an eyebrow at Karl. "I never took you to be one to party." Karl smiled. "It's been a few years, you have no idea." Sapnap gave a competitive smile to karl. "So is it like a fancy party or just a.. college party?" Karl shrugged. "I think it's just a college party." Sapnap nodded and took the cover off of his body. He got out of the bed and headed towards the kitchen seeing a horrible mess. "Karl?" Karl peeped his head from the bedroom door. "Yes?" Sapnap looked back at him and pointed at the kitchen. "What the hell happened here?"

Karl looked around and shrugged. "Seriously?" Karl nodded. "We're gonna have to clean this up." Karl groaned. He hated cleaning, he hated manual labor in general. Sapnap walked to the cabinet and pulled out a big black trash bag opening it. He started tossing the garbage into the bag. Karl came out and stared at his apartment. Ever since that night he pushed sapnap out of his room, the apartment was torn apart. He tried to erase sapnap, so he destroyed his home. Well, so did sapnap but it didn't help with getting rid of each other because here they are now, standing in the same room again. "Dude what happened?" Karl looked at sapnap. "Um- just a breakdown I guess?" Sapnap nodded. "Me too, my apartment is worse than this don't worry." Karl felt relieved that sapnap went through it too. "What time is it karl?" Karl pulled out his phone and read the time. "It's two. Why?" Sapnap shrugged. "Maybe we can go catch a movie before the party." Karl smiled with a green in his eyes. "Really?! Oh my god yes." Sapnap shook his head and smiled. "Can we watch tom and jerry?" Sapnap froze at his childish question. "Um..no? Why not godzilla vs kong?" Karl gave a disappointed look. "Tom and Jerry." Karl started chant those words over and over again. "Alright! Alright, we'll see tom and jerry. Now be quiet so we can clean, also go get a mop or something." Karl nodded and jumped to it.

After at least an hour or two cleaning sapnap was getting ready for their night out. At the same time, he was a bit ticked off he had to watch a kids movie, but karl was a kid himself. Or he had a mind like one. Sapnap couldn't explain how childish karl was, he even watches cocomelon for entertainment, but it was really annoying to sapnap. "You ready babe- I mean not babe I'm sorry." Karl looked up from the couch. "Oh no, you're fine, I like when you call me that." Karl smiled at sapnap. "Well then let's go." Sapnap put his hand out infront of Karl and waited for him to take it. Karl slipped his hand into sapnaps feeling the firm grip enclose his hand. Sapnaps hand were dry, but smooth at the same time. Almost like sand paper. "Do you like the new wallpapers?" Karl looked around. "Oh! I didn't even notice. They look great." Sapnap nodded. The wallpaper were small yellow flowers with a pastel almost white yellow background to it. "What are your other favorite flowers?" Karl smiled and loosened his grip on his hand. "Well I really like poppies, roses, violets and sunflowers. Dandelions of course." Sapnap nodded while listening to Karl go on and on about flowers, butterflies, frogs. He loved hearing about things karl loved.