Cuddles

*Vivian's P.O.V*

It had been a few days since Coral had spoken about having to talk to the lawmakers. I had been non-stop clinging to her, slipping in out of my petspaces as I got settled in. They were random and sometimes I would be doing just fine only to slip into puppyspace when I saw a tennis ball. Once I had gotten used to being with Coral, my slipping seemed to settle down a lot. 

Coral had done everything to make sure I was comfortable. She had allowed me to sleep where I wanted to, I chose her bed for the cuddles, and had helped set up a sort of pet room since I couldn't return home yet. I had only slept in it twice but it was still quite nice.

"Vivian," Coral said as she entered her bedroom where I was laying on her bed. I was wrapped up in her blankets and looked at her with a small pout. 

"What do you want?" I questioned as I looked at her. She knew that this was the time that I tried to get some sleep in so I could stay up later for cuddles in case she had to work longer.

"I have a meeting with the lawmakers in a little bit about you know what and you said you wanted to come," Coral informed me, making me sigh as I got up. I stretched out and went over to her, resting my head on her shoulder.

"I wanted to go to bed though. You know I have to take a nap so I can stay up late for cuddles," I informed her with a small pout. "I better get cuddles for going with you now," I stated as I clung to her arm.

"You will get all the cuddles you want," she assured me as she played with my hair. "Put your shoes on," she told me, making me groan loudly as I leaned my head back. "Stop groaning," she said while looking at me, smiling softly.

"Give me kisses," I stated as I looked at her. "Please," I said as my lower lip trembled. She kissed my lips gently with a small smile. 

"Now put your shoes on," she said, making me pull away with the pout. I grabbed my sandals, slipping them on quickly. 

"Next you're going to want me to brush my hair huh?" I questioned.

"It would be nice if you did," she said teasingly while walking over and kissing the tip of my nose. I frowned as she wrapped her arm around me.

"Let's go, you're a meanie," I said as I walked ahead of her, turning around to look at her as I walked backwards. I stuck my tongue and squealed when she rushed towards me, a small smile on her lips. I spun around, taking off running. She was quicker though and grabbed me, lifting me up. 

"Call me a meanie again," she said, her breath hot on my neck as she set me down. I shivered as I squirmed around, biting my bottom lip.

"You are a meanie," I sulked as I spun around, looking her in the eyes. I pecked her lips suddenly with a small smile. 

"You are  a spoiled little brat," she informed me, letting me wrap my arms around her neck.

"Carry me to the meeting," I said with a pout. She lifted me up, letting me wrap my legs around her waist as she carried me.

"You are so needy," she teased while kissing my cheek. I kissed the tip of her nose with a small giggle escaping my lips.

"You love my neediness," I said as she rubbed my back. She carried me through the halls, allowing me to stay cuddled up to her. She set me down in front of a large set of doors. I held her hand as she opened the door, following her quietly. 

"Lawmakers, this is my pet Vivian and she has information on that crucial thing I told you about it," she stated. I squirmed under the people's gaze, noticing that these were all still the same people as when I was first born. 

"I wasn't aware you were bringing your pet with you," a woman spoke with a frown on her lips. I looked down, wondering if she disliked me. "We would have set something up so that she would be more comfortable," she added.

"Well I don't think she will be slipping and if she does then I will sort something out for her," Coral said as she wrapped her around my waist tightly. "Anyways, we need to discuss the whole sedative thing," she stated.

"Yes, you are right," a man said. "Please tell us all that you know," he stated. I stayed silent, keeping my gaze on the ground.

"He was talking to you my love," Coral whispered in my ear, making me gulp as I looked up.

"So I don't know that much because I only got this information from someone whose sister had done it," I stated. "I just know that people start out with a small amount of the sedative and slowly build up their tolerance so they can control how they get classified," I said.

"Do you know how long ago it started?" another woman questioned.

"I know it started like 20 years ago," I answered simply as I bit my bottom lip. I heard murmurs from people around the room. "I also know it stated because of a bunch of horror stories about getting a submissive type of classification. Like pet or little's going through absolutely horrible things," I stated.

"Is there anything else you know?" another woman questioned. I shook my head as I curled into Coral, resting my head on her shoulder. Coral ruffled my hair, kissing my cheek as she held me close.

"Are there any more questions you need to ask her?" Coral questioned while keeping my close.

"No, not at the moment," a man spoke up. Coral pulled me off to a chair and sat down in it, letting me sit on her lap.

"My girlfriend and I will just be cuddling until you need one of us," Coral informed them as she kept me held close.