Protective

What's this? The point of view of the dominant character that may be written well...what a shocker. In all honesty I'm quite happy with how this chapter turned out.

*Coral's P.O.V*

Vivian's parents had opted to go out for the night which meant that I got left with my little dove. It was a mistake on their part to leave us alone seeing as I took the opportunity of us being alone to force her to watch Twilight movies. Sure they sucked but it was hilarious to see her reaction to them. 

"I hate you for making me watch these terrible movies," Vivian said as she huffed softly. I rolled my eyes as I ran my fingers through her hair with a small smile on my lips. "Why do you hate me so much?" she asked.

"If I hated you I wouldn't have put that pretty little collar around your neck," I said as I leaned down and kissed her forehead. She had decided to plant her head on my lap and refused to move it from there even when I had to get up to make popcorn. 

"My collar," she said as she growled slightly and showed her teeth in a weird sort of frown/grimace. 

"Growl at me again and I will yeet you across the room," I threatened making her laugh as she sat up and crawled into my lap. She leaned against me with a small smile on her lips as she tucked her head underneath my chin. "How did you ever think that you were a dominant?" I asked.

"Shut up," she said as she pulled my hair slightly making me grab her hand. I kissed it before letting it drop down. "People with the middle name Loraine don't get to comment on peoples classification," she stated.

"I can't help what my middle name is. I can't believe you found out my middle name because of Ashley," I said making her shift against me and look up at me.  "Don't look at me like that, you always do something bad when you look at me like that," I stated. She smirked as she opened her mouth and then licked my cheek.

"Disgusting," she said as she stuck her tongue out and pulled away from me. "Your cakeface tastes disgusting," she stated. "You should stop wearing makeup it tastes disgusting," she smirked slightly.

"I'm not going to stop wearing makeup so that you can lick my face without having to worry about the taste," I said. She pouted with a frown as she climbed off my lap.

"That is the meanest thing you've ever said to me. You realize what you said to me right?" she asked. I shook my head as I raised an eyebrow making her huff softly. "You said no. That's the worst thing you could ever say to me," she muttered with a frown.

"Oh I'm so sorry. You are just so neglected because I decided to say no," I said. 

"I really am," she stated as she scoffed softly. I frowned when I felt my phone vibrate and pulled it out, looking at it. 

"I have to take this baby. Keep watching the Twilight movies," I told her as I got up. She grabbed my hand and kissed it before letting me leave the room. I answered the phone call with a frown on my lips. "What the fuck do you want Curtis?" I asked.

"Is that anyway to speak to your little brother?" I heard the familiar voice of my little brother.

"Yes it is because you're a deadbeat dom. Why the hell are you calling me now?" I questioned. My younger brother and I had never gotten a long. At first it was because we didn't want to share the attention that our parents gave us but it got worse after he was classified. I had already been in training as a dom for two years when he got classified so I offered to show him around and introduced him into a tight knit group of my dom friends. He rejected it and ended up forming his own group of friends. Normally I would have been fine with it but he turned sour pretty fast.

His classes and determination fluctuated from week to week and after the first year the school kicked him out. The school we went to was very serious about making sure that those that were going there either ended up as the best doms or subs they could be. It was a bit surprising to our family and we had all been upset with the school until we saw why he had been kicked out. He had already been on shaky ground with some very questionable test answers about how to properly punish a sub but the final straw was when he was caught bullying a little. The safety of the students whether it was physically or mentally was the most important thing to the school so my brother had been kicked out. Our entire family had basically disowned him, refusing to acknowledge him and doing everything we could do to make up for what he had done.

"I heard you got a new little thing," he stated making me tense up slightly. "I managed to find some of her pictures online and she is quite pretty," he said making me frown. I felt a chill go down my spine as I glared at the wall in front of me.

"Listen here you motherfucker, you will never get near her. She is my pet now and I will die to protect her," I stated. "Besides Curtis you will never get anywhere near her. You're banned from our home," I said. Ashley being the eldest of my siblings and the one that had taken over the throne had banned him from our home and had him blacklisted from ever owning a sub.

"Don't be so sure of that Coral," he chuckled. "Oh and is mom still calling you Cora? She still trying to call make up for the fact that she named you Coral," he said.

"Atleast she didn't give me a basic name like Curtis. Oh wait, no one has named their kid Curtis in the past thousand years," I snorted as I used my sarcastic and wit to keep away any worry I was feeling. "Now leave me the fuck alone," I said as I hung up and got my phone out, clicking on the family group chat.' Curtis just threatened Vivian. I need the guards to be keeping a constant surveillance on her because I will not let him hurt her,' I texted. It took a moment but the chat bubble popped up.

'He won't touch her,' Levi promised me. Levi was older than me by an hour which meant that he decided he had to protect me because I was younger than him. He had also protected Curtis up until what had happened at school and beat the crap out of him for doing something as cruel as bullying a little.

'I agree, Vivian is basically apart of the family now that you two are dating,' Ashley replied making me smile softly. I frowned when I saw my mother's chat bubble pop up, realizing that I probably should have told her I was going to ask Vivian out.

'You and Vivian are dating?! Since when did you two start dating? Why wasn't I informed?' she rapid fired texts making me groan.

'I asked her out early tonight and I also asked her to be my pet. I won't bring her to the castle though because you'll bombard her with questions,' I informed her with a frown. 'Now leave me alone, I'm forcing Vivian to watch Twilight and I'm also powering my phone off so don't try to text me,' I told them all before powering my phone off and putting it back in my pocket.

"What happened?" Vivian asked as I entered the living room and sat on the couch. She crawled onto my lap and cuddled into me as I played with her hair for a moment.

"I really don't want to worry you but I'm not going to lie to you. My younger brother found out I was dating you and he uh- he basically threatened you," I told her. She frowned as she cuddled to me, clutching my top tightly.

"I trust that you'll keep me safe. You'd never let me get hurt," she said making me smile softly as I held her close, turning my attention to the television with a small sigh escaping my lips.