Hospital

*Vivian's P.O.V*

I groaned as whispered voices echoed around me. I turned over slightly, pulling the thin blanket around me tighter as I shivered. I felt a hand brush against my face as a shadow fell over me in an instant.

"Vivi, my love? Dove, are you awake?" Coral questioned, her voice a quiet whisper. I could hear hope in her voice although the hope seemed to be barely there.

"Yeah, I am awake. You noisy people are talking too loud," I whimpered as I stretched out. "And 'm cold, your blankets are far too thin," I informed her as my eyes slowly opened. A yawn escaped my lips as I stared up at her, noticing a concerned look in her eyes.

"We were discussing you little dove," Coral stated as she leaned down, kissing my forehead. "And they're not my blankets, they're the blankets of the hospital wing of the palace," she stated. I was surprised when another blanket was draped over me and looked over to see the Queen who gave me a small smile.

I closed my eyes for a moment as everything hit me, my body freezing as the memory washed over me. My breathing quickened before I felt warm lips press against them. My eyes opened slightly before closing when I realized that it was just Coral. She slowly pulled away after a moment while staring down at me.

"Thank you," I murmured with a small blush. The Queen was smiling softly as Coral sat on the side of the bed, intertwining our fingers together. "My collar," I muttered with a frown as I felt my neck, tears filling my eyes. He had taken off the claim that Coral had laid upon me and I hadn't fought him enough to prevent that. I was a failure as her pet and as her girlfriend.

"Do not think like that," Coral scolded, making me realize that I must have said the last part out loud. "Your collar was cut off from you, I will replace it with one that will signify my claim even more and I will do whatever it takes to make sure that collar can not be removed by the likes of that bastard ever again," she stated as she grabbed me by the chin with her free hand, forcing me to look into her eyes. "It was never your fault," she repeated sternly, her voice dripping with dominance.

"Yes ma'am," I whispered in return, squeaking when she kissed me roughly. I sank into her touch before jerking away when the Queen cleared her throat. I hid my face into Coral's chest, blushing deeply from embarrassment.

"I swear that you only exist to ruin moments like this," Coral muttered to her mother as she wrapped her arms around me. After giving me a bit of time to calm down, she pulled back and looked at my face. Her hand reached up and gently ran along the cut that crossed my face. "It will heal?" she questioned quietly.

"It should heal just fine, leaving only a minor scar on her face," a man's voice said. I turned my head slightly and stared at the man in the lab coat, watching him quietly as I pressed into Coral. "It is nice to see you awake Miss Casanova, we were a bit worried that the smoke inhalation had done worse than we thought with how long you were out," he stated. I nodded simply as I played with a strand of Coral's hair, wanting nothing more than a distraction to keep my mind off Curtis.

"How long was I out?" I questioned with a small frown as I tilted my head. Coral rubbed my back slightly while wrapping her arms around me and holding me to her tightly.

"A day and a half. Far too long for you to be out. I had no bratty kitten or puppy to take care of," Coral murmured as she kissed my forehead. I snuggled into her, using her body heat to help keep me warm. The blankets did some good however there was nothing better than cuddling with her.

"So you only want me when I am in my headspaces?" I questioned with a small pout on my lips. "I have never been more hurt," I stated while putting a hand over my heart, acting wounded at the thought. She rolled her eyes with a small huff, sticking her tongue out at me. I giggled as I flicked her on the nose.

"You spoiled brat," she laughed as she grabbed my hand and squeezed it slightly. I pulled my hand away from her with a huff as I crossed my arms, turning away from her. I scooted away with a small frown as I looked at the Queen.

"Your daughter is rude and cruel to me. I demand compensation for this horrible travesty," I stated as I looked at her with a frown. "The only compensation I accept is in the form of treats and cuddles from people who are not rude and cruel to me," I said with a small smirk.

"You brat, I will never allow anyone to cuddle my precious little pet," Coral said as she laid down behind me, pulling me close to her.

"I am being kidnapped," I squeaked as I tried to crawl out of her hold. "Save me your majesty, it is your duty to protect me as I am a loyal subject," I stated with a frown as I pushed Coral's hands away.

"Keep your hands to yourselves," Coral growled slightly as she pulled me closer. "You are mine my love," she whispered in my ear, making me freeze. I bit my bottom lip with a blush as I turned over, hiding my face into her chest.

"You are a tease," I muttered as she pulled the blanket around us closer. "Your mother is here, mind your manners," I said quietly with a small blush.

"I have done nothing wrong, kitten," she whispered as she tightened her grip around me, a sly smile on her face when I looked up at her. I glared at her with a small huff escaping my lips before I hid my face back into her chest.