Play

*Vivian's P.O.V*
I nuzzled in Coral as she patted my bottom. I found it quite easy to slip into my puppyspace with her and so I gladly slipped. I barked softly and nudged her chin with my head, trying to get her attention so that I could go play and make a bunch of new friends. 

"What is it pup?" she asked as she set me down on the ground in front of her. I smiled at her and went to go explore, whining when my leash prevented me from going far. "Come here baby, I'll unclip your leash," she said as she smiled. I crawled over to her and sat up, letting her take the leash off. She folded the leash neatly and put it beside her as she let me run off.

I eagerly went to the box of toys and looked through it, finding a little puzzle that you put treats in and then had to solve. I pushed it back to Coral and looked up at her with a grin, hoping that she would fall into my trap and give me treats. 

"You want me to put treats in this and then let you get them?" she asked. I barked and nodded, jumping up onto her lap while staring at her. "Alright, alright," she laughed softly while rolling her eyes. She got up and set me on the bench. "Stay here while I go get some treats," she said as she walked towards a small building in the park. I hopped off the bench and followed right behind her.

I pushed against her leg making her look down at me and then look back at the bench. She pointed to it and I shook my head, pressing against her leg. She sighed and kept walking, me staying close to her side the whole time.

"Well look at who we have here," a woman's voice said making me look around before spotting the raven haired woman. She had hazel eyes which looked me over and she smirked slightly. "Is this your little pet?" she asked. I growled softly when she moved towards Coral and so I moved in front of Coral.

"Easy girl," Coral said as she gently pet my head. "Not officially," she stated while making a soft clicking sound with her tongue and made me look at her. "Easy," she repeated as she held me still with one hand pressing down on my back.

"Aww did I wind up the poor puppy?" the lady asked teasingly as she crouched down and crooned at me, getting close to me. I growled and lunged at her, knocking her flat on her back. I yelped when someone jerked me off of her, slamming me against the ground. "Guards that is enough. Release her," the woman ordered.

"But your highness," a man's voice said. "She attacked you," he stated.

"I do not care, let her up," the lady ordered. I whimpered as I was let go and I went and stood in front of Coral. No one was gonna hurt her, she was mine. "I am sorry you got hurt pup, I should not have invaded your space," the lady said. 

"It's okay baby," Coral said as she checked me over before picking me up. "Ashley this is Vivian. Vivi this is my sister Ashley," she said while letting me hide into her away from the men that were now around Ashley.

"Guard you are dismissed," Ashley said as she waved her hand. The men hesitated before disbanding from around her. She held her hand out and let me sniff it as she stood still. "See I'm good girl," she said making me look at her before slowly sinking into Coral for comfort. 

"I don't think she trusts you after you got in her face and then she got body slammed," Coral said as she rubbed my back while kissing the top of my head. I smiled and leaned into the kiss on my head.

"Yes well I'm sorry about that. I shouldn't have intruded in your space little pup," Ashley apologized as she gently pet me. I let her pet me for a bit before looking up at Coral and whining before I look at the little building we had been heading to.

"Oh I haven't forgotten about your treats," Coral promised me making me smile and sink down into her hold. As long as I was still going to get to play I was fine with them standing around and chatting. Coral started walking towards the building and Ashley followed us. I watched as Coral bought a thing of treats and a some wipes before we headed back to the bench. She set me down before sitting on the bench. Ashley sat beside her and I sat at their feet, waiting patiently as Coral wiped off the toy before opening the treats up and putting them in the little boxes.

"Oh this will be fun," Ashley said as I sniffed at the box. I started to bite at it, managing to pull a latch up. I gobbled up the treat and managed to do a few more before I had to start pawing things open with my hands. I ate all the treats before picking the box up with my mouth and dropped it into Coral's laps.

"No more," Coral said as she put the bag of treats in her pocket. I whined and begged for more as I sat up. I growled when she shook her head. "Don't growl at me," she scolded making me whine and rest my head on her lap. She picked me up and sat me on her lap as I laid down. A plan formed in my head when I saw the edge of the bag of treats poking out.

I moved my head closer slowly, sighing contently. I snagged the bag of treats from her pocket and jumped off her lap, proudly holding my treats.

I took off when she got up. This was a fun game, I liked playing keep away especially with my treats.