Submit

Nina's alphas^^

*Vivian's P.O.V*

I whined softly as I slipped into puppyspace. Nina pulled me to the ground and I dropped my head as one of the females sniffed me. She growled softly and Nina crawled over her, having clearly slipped into her wolf pup state. 

"Jade," Nina said as the female pinned her to the ground and sniffed her. Jade, as I now knew her, had beautiful brunette and blonde hair. Her eyes were green and they seemed trained on Nina as she checked her over. "Lana help me," Nina whined making the other female go over to her. Lana had dirty blonde hair and blue eyes which stayed on me.

"Who is this pet?" Lana asked softly, her voice a soft rumble as she stared at me.

"This is my friend Vivi, she helped me get back after I snuck out," Nina said, stopping suddenly as both of them turned their attention to her. "Oopsie," she said. 

"You are in so, so, so much trouble," Jade spoke, her voice soft with a light lilt to it. "Miss was very angry and very concerned about you," she said.

"And now that her concern is gone she is just angry," Lana stated. "And when miss is angry with your bad actions, what happens pet?" she asked.

"I get a punishment," Nina said quietly as she looked down. "I'm sorry alphas I wasn't thinking," she said as she sighed sadly.

"Excuse me," I said hesitantly making Jade and Lana look at me. "Why do you call her pet? That is if you don't mind me asking," I added the next sentence quickly, not wanting to upset the two.

"Because she is our pet," Jade stated. "Miss owns us and we own our little pup. Pet is a nickname for her," she explained with a small smile on her lips. "Isn't that right pet?" she asked.

"Mhmm," Nina nodded her head as she smiled happily. "I like being called pet, it makes me feel all nice," she said while leaning into Lana who rested her head on her back. Lana smiled softly before she moved towards me, backing me against the fence.

"What about you puppy dog? You got an alpha?" she asked making me shake my head. She smirked and pinned me down, a small whimper escaping me out of fear. "Shh puppy dog, I'm just looking for a collar," she said.

"I don't have a collar, I don't have an owner yet," I told her which made her tilt her head. "I just got classified like two weeks ago," I stated.

"Let her up Lana," Jade said as she rolled her eyes slightly. "The pup clearly doesn't have an owner and the last thing our little pet needs is you scaring off her friend," she stated sternly.

"Fine," Lana said as she got off of me, letting me roll on my stomach and push myself up after a moment of hesitation. She growled softly making me cower down slightly before I heard her chuckle. "I'm not that scary puppy dog," she said.

"I am not scared," I stuttered out making her move towards me. I flinched back making her sigh. 

"You submit so easily," Lana said as she moved away, going and laying down in a shaded place. Her eyes closed as Jade brought Nina closer to me. 

"You two can play together as long as you play nice," Jade said only for Nina to pounce on me with a soft growl. I growled back as I tried to knock her over onto her back. "Okay then," Jade sighed as she set back and watched us play, correcting either of us if we got to rough with each other.

"Submit to me," Nina ordered as we wrestled around. I shook my head with a whine escaping me as she nipped my neck gently. 

"You submit to me," I said as I pinned her to the ground. She shook her head and managed to knock me off as she growled softly. She pinned me down and immobilized me which caused me to whine but eventually I gave up. "Fine, I submit," I said making her smirk as she got off of me and went to Jade with a proud look.

"Now that that's over," I heard Nina's mistress say making me look up to see her. "Come out puppy dog," she said as she opened the gate. I happily exited it and looked up at her. I smiled when I saw Coral heading our way and went to her, crashing into her legs when I tried to slow down. 

"Woah girl," she said as she crouched down and picked me up. I licked her face happily as I went deeper into my puppyspace. I whined softly as she walked over to Nina's mistress who was watching us both with a small smirk. "Thanks for your help Mia," she said as she shook the woman's hand.

"You're very welcome Coral," Mia, as I now knew her, said as she smiled slightly. "Oh and puppy dog?" she said making me look at her. "You could never beat my Nina in a battle for dominance," she said which earned a growl from me.

"Oh I'm sure she'll beat her one day," Coral stated as she hid my face into her neck to calm me down. I growled again only for her to shush me as she talked with Mia, her hand rubbing my back.

"Aww someone has an upset puppy dog," Mia cooed making me wriggle as I growled again. "Oh you little puppy dogs are so easy to rile up," she said with a small laugh.

"Stop teasing my pet," Coral said as she hushed me again. "I am going to go Mia before you upset my little pup anymore," she said while turning to leave.

"It was good seeing you Coral," Mia said.

"It was good seeing you too, that is until you upset my little pup," Coral said as she let me peek out of my hiding spot. I stuck my tongue out at Mia with a smirk before resting my head on Coral's shoulder, ignoring Mia's raised eyebrow.