Chapter 3 The Beginning Part 2

Vongola, the most powerful mafia family in Fiore. At first it was started as a vigilante group, but due to the actions of the second-generation boss, eventually lead to violence and crime. The ninth-generation boss ,Vongola Nono, is the current head but his time is growing short. That's why he asked his most trusted ally, Reborn, to train the person he thinks is fit of becoming Vongola Decimo, the tenth-generation boss. And his name is......

~At Fairy Tail~
Mira was sitting in wait for Homura to come back to the guild with the cake, but for some reason, he hasn't come back yet. She knew how he can be a bit clumsy, but this was unusual even for him.

"I hope Homura's okay, but at this rate, we won't be able to eat something commemorating the occasion."

"Don't worry, Mirajane. I thought something of this nature might happen, so I hired a chef for today. Eating out can also have the same effect."

"Hey there, I hope i'm on time. My dad is a bit busy at the shop, so he sent me over. The name is Takeshi Yamamoto, nice to meet you!"

As the boy introduced himself, Mira and Makarov greeted the boy

As the boy introduced himself, Mira and Makarov greeted the boy. However, as Makarov looked at Yamamoto, he saw a single object in the boy's possession that caught his interest. A single ring that was on the index finger of his right hand.

 A single ring that was on the index finger of his right hand

"Reborn....it looks like it's about to start."

~Meanwhile~
Homura looked at Gokudera while holding the cake for Lucy's celebration. He didn't want to mess up such a simple job, but he also didn't want to die.

"What do I do? I can't fight this guy and he won't listen to reason. But if I keep running....."

"Die!!!!!"

"Somebody save me!!!!!"

As Homura was running, Gokudera threw eight sticks of dynamite towards his running target. The dynamite exploded after each step Homura took.

"What do I do?! What do I do?!"

As Homura ran, he turned around and saw the explosions doing some damage to the town. He didn't want to die, but he felt a bit responsible for the damage being done, all because he's too much of a wimp. Not to mention the fact that Kyoko and Ryohei live here. The thought of them seeing their home like this, it made him feel so much regret.