Mama

****Almost Two Years Later****
Sunday, March 29th | 8:15 am

Y/N's POV
"Come on. You got it, baby!" I shouted with my arms extended to my baby boy who was a few feet across from me, standing with his dad who was ready to let him go along with Dodger, wagging his tail. "Go ahead, bud. Go to mommy!" He exclaimed before Theo looked up at his dad for reassurance one more time and back at me. He smiled and made his way. We were currently in our living room, practicing how to walk with Theo and he was doing amazing so far. He's been walking more and more everyday. "Come here, pumpkin." I sang as I stuck my hands out for him to grab. He giggled and walked with no hesitation to my arms. I picked him up as Chris, Dodger, and I cheered him on, "You did it buddy!" "Such a great job!" Chris shouted as we all did a small victory dance, bouncing around for a moment before I placed him down in his high chair by the kitchen.

"Are you ready for breakfast?" I asked as he gleefully nodded. I then quickly grabbed a strawberry yogurt out of the fridge while Chris got the box of Cheerios from the cupboard and placed some on his chair table. Chris then placed a bib around Theo's neck while I got a chair and sat in front of him to open up the yogurt. "Open up!" I told him as I fed him a spoon, "Mmm." He hummed with a giggle, "Is it good, bud?" Chris asked as he sat next to me, watching our boy in admiration. He nodded in response, "So, what's the agenda for today?" I asked turning to Chris, "Not much, I'm just gonna go buy a suit for the Mission Impossible premiere that's on Saturday night. What about you?" "Well, I already found a dress for the premiere so, I'll be at the studio, finishing up the last episode of the season for S.W.A.T. But when you have time, can you do a little one-on-one talking sesh with Theo?"

"But he's already talking!" He exclaimed with confusion, "Him saying gibberish is not talking, bug. It's something but, we need to get him to say more." I giggled, "Say, mama?" I said to Theo, "Maaa.....ma?" I said again, "He'll say dada before he says mama, trust me." Chris guaranteed, "Say dada, buddy. Da....da." "I don't think he likes you enough to say dada first but, whatever makes you sleep at night." I joked as Chris rolled his eyes. I fed another spoon to him and he hummed again, "Mmm. Ma...ma." He finished. My eyes widened as I swiftly looked at Chris who had the same expression on his face, and back at Theo. "What's my name, pumpkin?" I asked, "Mama." He chuckled. I then abruptly got up from my seat and jumped up and down in glee as Theo clapped and Chris pouted in defeat.

"YES!" I yelled as I danced in victory while the baby giggled. "You gotta be fucking kidding me!" He whined as he wiped his hand down his face. "Fuck" Theo repeated innocently, "NO!" Chris yelled which made me snicker even more, "You gotta watch your mouth around the baby!" I said giving him a quick slap on his arm, "I know, I'm sorry. I'm just confused on why he said mama first!" He whined while sinking into his seat like a child, "Don't take it personally, bug. You'll get your moment." I spoke, pecking his soft plump lips. While trying to pull away, Chris grabbed my hips and pulled me onto his lap, connecting our lips once again. "Chris, not in front of the baby." I chuckled, "Why? Doesn't he need to know how much daddy.....loooves mommy?" He asked while leaving a trail of kisses from my hand to my arm.

"Yes but, I don't think we need to scar our child's eyes." I added palming his cheek. His eyes trailed from my lips to my eyes before he gave me one last passionate kiss, "Okay, fine. That was it." He said as he rose his hands up in defense while I rolled my eyes, "You know, I'm so proud of you?" "For what?" He asked confusedly, "For playing the role of 'Sam Walker', a tough ex military guy turned spy, taking down bad guys." I smiled, "I know it was similar to the training for what you do in Marvel movies so, I'm just saying that I'm proud of you." I added. "Thank you, love. And you're right, it was definitely the same amount of training for this movie, still just as hard." "Yeah but, seeing you in those suits and outfits were so worth it." I smirked, "Oh yeah? Maybe I should ask if I can take one home. Would you like the sound of that?" He smirked back, "H-E-L-L yeah." I spelled out as we both chuckled and looked over to Theo, who stuffed two cheerios into his mouth with drool dripping from his lips. "Mama. Mama. Mama." He repeated three times which made me overflow with joy, "Oh, you're just showing off now." Chris grinned.

"Can you finish feeding him for me, please? I have to start getting dressed." I asked getting off of his lap, "Yeah, of course. Oh, and I meant to ask, did you send out the invitations for Theo's birthday party this weekend?" "I sent those out a month ago, babe. I got all of the decorations, entertainment, and food sorted out." "Well, Theo's just got the best mom in the world, doesn't he?" "Maybe so." I side smirked, "I can't believe we almost have a two year-old on our hands. He used to be so tiny and now he's a big boy." Chris cooed, messing with Theo's hair, "I know, all he has to do is master the talking and he's set." I answered, "I just hope the terrible two's aren't so terrible." he added, "Well if it does, we have some preparing to do." I side smirked before running up the steps. I put on a pair of jeans and a coral ribbed knit V plunge crop top with my low top Black vans. I tied my hair into a bun and did very light makeup since it'll probably be done over again. I grabbed my purse and came back down the steps to see Chris, Dodger, and our curly headed kid sitting down on the couch watching Cocomelon.

"You're gonna get him addicted, you know that right?" I asked raising an eyebrow while coming into view as they both looked my way, "He'll be fiiine." He insisted, "You look amazing, by the way." "Thank you. Now, I will be back soon. We'll talk more about the party when I come home." "Okay, be safe." He said, getting up from his seat while holding Theo and giving me a kiss, "You too. There's already diapers and wipes inside the bag and I put some milk in his bottle but, it's in the fridge so make sure you grab that. And there's-" "Love. I got it from here. Go to work." He softly said before kissing me again, "Me!" Theo exclaimed with a pout, grabbing my face with his hands which made me chuckle, "Oh, I would never forget about you baby." I replied and gave him a small peck as we both said, "Mwuah!". I tickled him for a moment while he laughed and pet Dodger before I grabbed my keys from the coffee table, "I love you all!" I yelled out opening the door, "We love you too!" He yelled back before I shut the door.

I then got into my car and drove down to the studio. Luckily for the couple of seasons I've been part of the show, the producers decided to film in Boston instead of the usual location which was a great convenience. Although I was pregnant for most of the first season, I was happy that I didn't have to go back and forth in long distances, so even after I gave birth, I could stay close to Theo and Chris. Once I got there, I walked in and was met with the director who told me about a few minor changes to the script. Then, I walked into my dressing room where my makeup artist was and my outfit was already laid out. She quickly did some light makeup, similar to what I already had but with some darker eyeshadow and left to allow me to get dressed.

After I got dressed, I walked out on set where I was met with Shemar who excitedly walked up to me, picking me up in a hug. "Y/N! How you doing mammas?" "I'm good, how are you?" I replied as he put me back down, "I'm great, how's the family doing? Heard Theo's turning 2 this Saturday." "They're doing well, and yeah! Are you still down to come for the party?" "Yeah definitely! Already bought a gift for the little guy." He smiled before the rest of the cast came on set along with the director and producers. We were about to do a scene where we bust into the home of a sadistic serial killer who is supposed to my sister who I thought died years ago. I would be the first one to go in and catch her after she tries to get away and end up seeing who she really was.

"And action!" The director shouted. With me leading, I knocked down the door of the prop house as the rest of the team followed. They cleared the first floor as I slowly made my way up the steps. I swiftly ducked from the shots being fired at me and looked back up to see the killer getting away. "She's up here!" I shouted and I ran after her. She tried to point her gun at me but I tackled her to the ground and pushed the gun away from her grasp. Once I pinned her down, I took a moment to scan her face and scoff in disbelief, "Kayla?" I asked, "In the flesh." She answered before laughing as if she was insane. Shemar, Lina, and David finally caught up and stared at the situation. "You know her?" Shemar asked, "She's my dead sister." I confusedly answered. "And cut! That was amazing! I don't think we need to repeat that scene." The director shouted as the cast dispersed and took a 20 minute break.

I went into the snack area and grabbed a bottle of water. After these types of scenes, I sometimes forget to hydrate myself. A few sips later, I sat down in my casting chair and scrolled through my phone. "Hey y/n, I have someone I'd like you to meet." Shemar announced and I raised my head to see a tall brown haired man wearing glasses smile at me, "Hi, nice to meet you, I'm Matthew."