New Couch

Y/N's POV
When I woke up, it was about 6 am and we were gonna start filming around 9 so, I quickly got up to shower and get ready for breakfast. The cast and I have a group chat so we agreed last night to meet up around 7 to eat together. I put on white high waisted paperbag jeans that had a bow tied in front with a black tubed top and sandals. I tied my hair in a ponytail and did some makeup before knocking on Matthew's door. "Coming!" He shouted. As I waited there, I heard a thud come from inside. "You okay?" I asked with concern, "Yeah, just fell. I'm okay though!" I laughed at his comment and shook my head. After a minute, he came out and we made our way down. "And you call me clumsy." I giggled, "Hey! I was just trying to put my shoe on." He whined. "Yeah, yeah. Excuses." I replied, rolling my eyes.

When we reached the breakfast room, we saw the cast and I ran over to Zoe and gave her a hug. She and I have grown kind of close during this filming so, it's really great to have a female friend on-set. "Morning to you too." She chuckled. I gave another hug to Theo and Henry before we sat down and ordered our food. "Do you ever get confused?" Theo asked me, "About what?" "You know, with your son and I having the same name and all." He sarcastically replied. "Luckily, the answer is no. But I can't say that it wasn't a coincidence though." I laughed. We all ate and talked until it was about 8:25 so we hurriedly made our way out and drove to set together.

Once we got there, we all dispersed so we could get our hair and makeup done along with putting on our wardrobe. Although the scenes will mostly deal with Matt and I, there'll still be some scenes where they'll be FaceTime calls between Sydney and the rest of her friend group. After I got dressed, I headed over to Zoe's trailer and knocked, "Hey, what's up?" She asked as she opened the door, "Hey, um. Are you guys filming today?" "Oh no, we're not. But we decided to still tag along and watch you and Gubler." "Oh okay, thanks. I was just wondering." I nervously chuckled, "No, it's fine! I would be confused too. But I'll see you on set." She insisted, "Okay, see you." I smiled before going back to my trailer, waiting to be called in.

Today we are going to film some scenes of Matt and I first coming into Athens, where it'll mostly be us gazing at the beautiful city. Afterwards, we'll be filming us finally making it into the resort (where we're also staying) and start to really spend time together. As Matt and I get on set, we see Zoe, Theo, and Henry sitting on the sidelines waving at us. We waved back and Paul called Matthew for something for a moment so he quickly walked over. "I'll be back." He told me with a wink as I winked back. While I was waiting, I looked over to Henry and saw that he was mouthing the words, "Fancies" as he made a heart shape with his hands. I rolled my eyes and shook my head, "No." I mouthed back. He put up his hands in defense and held a smirk on his face as Matthew came back to my side.

Like I said, we had to film a scene of the city so Matt and I had to get in this fake car they had on set with a green screen background. So we had to act like we were actually outside seeing the city. After a couple times of filming that, we headed back over to the resort. We both had a suitcase in each hand, getting ready to walk into the building. "Okay guys, all you're gonna do for this scene is check-in and go into your room which you'll be sharing. Sounds good?" Paul asked. We both put our thumbs up and mentally prepared ourselves. He then called action and we began walking in as I acted amazed by it all, although I didn't really need to act. I'm quite literally amazed by it already.

"Gray, this place is heaven." I said perplexed. He chuckled and threw an arm over me, "Yup. The great Greece. Better get used to it." He grinned, "I think I already am." I admitted as we finally made it inside. Matt had the next couple of lines where he spoke with the receptionist to check in and we made a cut so we could film us walking into the room. We went upstairs with the whole crew and started back up again. Matthew opened up the door for me and I slowly walked in, "Oh my god. How did you afford this?!" I excitedly asked, "You know how I saved up since I was in college?" He asked as I nodded, "Well, taking photos at several weddings and for a few celebrities will definitely give you this." He gestured around the room, "Besides, it's only for awhile until I can find a permanent place for us to stay." I nodded at that and placed my things down to view the room.