Wait and See

Y/N's POV

***Two Months Later***

"Hey y/n." Matt greeted as he walked towards you in your dressing room. With the hugest smile on my face, I tore my eyes away from my phone and replied, "Hey Gube!". "Looks like someone woke up on the right side of the bed this morning." He grinned as he held two cups of coffee and offered me one, "Aw, thanks! And yeah, you can say that." "What's making you so chirpy? If you don't mind me asking?" He said as he sat beside me. "Well if you must know, me and Chris were in a bit of a rough patch for awhile and he sort of lost my trust. But, we got through it and solved our problems." "Oh......That's great! I was wondering why you were so down lately. I just didn't want to impose." He replied before taking a sip.

"Oh no, it's fine! We're close now, Matt. It's cool if you want to ask questions." I giggled, "Right." He chuckled, "Well, are you excited for our last few weeks?" "I am! As much as I used to love it, I can't wait to leave New York." I laughed before taking a sip myself, "Me too. By the way, how's your little guy?" "Oh, he's doing great! He's talking more and more everyday." "That's amazing, I'm so glad. Did he get that Rumple stuffie I sent him?" "Yes he did! He absolutely loves it. When I FaceTimed him the other day, he was hugging it like his life depended on it." "Yes! I'm so happy he liked it-" A knock at the door cut him off, "Hey guys, break is over." An assistant smiled before we both nodded and she left.

"Well I guess we'll finish this conversation later." He sighed, "Yeah. I feel like our conversations always get cut off when it's just getting good." "I know right! It sucks." "Well don't worry, at least you'll get to go home early since you only have one scene to do." I said as we got up from our seats, "True. Or...I could wait for you to be done and we could get dinner afterwards if you're not too tired?" He asked as he raised his eyebrows, waiting for a response. "Oh god, I would love to but I can't ask you to wait that long, Matt." "Y/N, it's okay. Trust me. I wouldn't be asking if I couldn't wait for you. Plus, I could just take a nap in the meantime and you could come get me at my trailer." "Are you sure?" I asked hesitantly, "More than ever." He brightly grinned.

"Okay fine. But only because you guaranteed it." You said raising your eyebrows before a smile crept onto your face. "Great. And you don't have to wear anything super fancy, it's more of a chill spot." "Okay cool, can I know where we're going?" "Nope! You'll just have to wait and see." He said, making me playfully roll my eyes, "Let's hurry up and do these scenes then." He smiled, opening the door for me and we walked out.

***Five Hours Later***

"And cut! That's a wrap everyone!" Paul yelled out as the cast and staff started to wrap up everything. I made a big yawn before lightly scratching the back of my neck and I smiled at Henry, who was running towards me and picked me up in a hug. "Great job today." "Same to you, Hen." I grinned and patted his back before he placed me down. "Any plans tonight?" He asked as we both made our way towards my trailer, "Gubler asked me to dinner tonight so, I'm gonna go. What about you?" I asked as I looked up to his wide grinned face, "What?" I asked, "You know he fancies you, right?" "What?! No he doesn't, I'm married. Everyone knows that." I giggled. "Just because you're married, doesn't mean he still can't fancy you. And I'm not saying he's the type to break up a happy home because he's a good guy but, just saying."

"How would you know if he fancies me?" I questioned, "Did he tell you that?" I added, "No but, I see how he is around you. The way he looks at you. It's like you're his world." I furrowed my eyebrows as I thought back to all the times I conversed with him. Does he really like me? I mean don't get me wrong, Henry's right, he's a great guy. But I'm married. "I think you're just seeing things, Hen." I joked, quickly patting his shoulder as we arrived at my trailer. "I'm just messing with you, Y/N. Maybe he doesn't like you but, he gives you those lovey dovey eyes." He laughed before backing away, "Yeah, whatever." I yelled, rolling my eyes. "See you tomorrow!" "See ya!" He yelled, as he got further and further away.