Happy Birthday!

****A few Days later****
Friday, April 3rd | 10:23 am

Y/N's POV
"Do you see my phone, babe?" I asked as I obsessively searched for it within the sheets of the bed, "It's right here." He replied, grabbing it from under the pillows then handing it to me, "Thanks." I opened my phone and saw 4 texts from Kelly. "Y/N!" "Are you up for the movie?" "Did you talk with Chris about it?" "If you didn't, you should do it soon because the auditions are on Monday. So, chop chop! Let me know." The texts read. I completely forgot about the audition. With everything that's been happening, I've been exhausted. "Is everything okay?" Chris asked as he made the bed, "Yeah, I just remembered that Kelly offered me this audition for a movie to tryout." "Oh, are you going to do it?" "Well, I wanted to talk to you about it first. Because if I tryout and I get it, I'll have to fly out to L.A. or wherever they're filming and be there for a good while. And I don't want to leave you and Theo." I mentioned with a small pout.

"Bug, if you want to tryout for this, you are more than welcome to. I know it'll be hard leaving Theo for a long amount of time but, we'll be fine. I promise." He reassured with a hug, which made me feel better about it, "Okay, I'll take your word for it. It's also a romance movie." I added with a cautious look on my face which made him chuckle, "You don't have to worry about that, love. I know that at the end of the day, you come home to me and I get to do way more than fake sex scenes with you." He smirked making me giggle, "But how about you go audition for it and when you come back, we'll talk more about how we'll work things out?" "Sounds good." I confirmed.

I went into the bathroom and got washed up then, went to Theo's room to check on him. When I opened the door to look in his crib, he was gone. "Theo?" I frantically glanced around the room and he was nowhere. I ran back to our bedroom, "Chris! Where's Theo?!" "What do you mean? Isn't he still in his crib?" "No, he's not there!" Our eyes widened with fear as we looked all over in each room. Panic took over my mind so much, I couldn't even speak. This can't be happening, i-it can't be. We both then ran down the steps, just about to call out his name, when we saw Seb holding him in his lap and feeding him breakfast as they watched PJ Masks together.

"Oh, thank god." Chris said, placing a hand over his heart as we both sighed in relief. "I think my heart stopped." I replied out of breath, "Same here." He answered. "Oh, hey! Good morning sleepyheads! Theo woke up hungry and you guys were still asleep so, I just brought him down to eat." Sebastian smiled and turned towards us. "But we had the baby monitor, his crying should've woke us up." Chris explained, "I must've got him before he got too loud. He's fine though, we've just been having a chill morning." "Okay, that's great." I sighed once again, "I'm gonna go take a shower." Chris told me as he walked back up the steps. "Um, what do you feel like eating this morning Seb? You want me to make those chocolate chip pancakes you like so much?" "Yes! Please do, that would truly be the best thing I've had in weeks." He exaggerated.

I nodded and walked over to them on the couch. "Can I say good morning to my little man?" I asked as I scrunched my nose at Theo and he did the same with a giggle. Sebastian nodded and I picked him up, "Morning, my little pumpkin! Can you say hi mama?" I asked as he tried to fork the words, "Hi.....mama." He responded, this boy is getting smarter by the second! "Great job, bud! You know, he called me uncle a little earlier? It sounded more like nickel than uncle but, it was just fine by me." He laughed. "Yeah, he's trying to talk a little more now." I commented before giving him back to Seb and started to cook. By the time I was done, Chris came down and said good morning to Seb and Theo and we all ate.

"So, where are all the decorations for the party tomorrow?" "Down in the garage. We didn't want Theo to see any of it so, we hid it there. The party doesn't start until 12 so, we have some time to decorate." I mentioned. Seb slowly nodded and looked down, "I-Is Krystal coming?" He asked looking back up, "She's supposed to. But now that she's been MIA, I'm not really sure." I sadly responded. And it's true, I really don't know if she'll come to her own god son's birthday party. She's never acted like this before and it's confusing me. Changing the subject, Chris asked Seb if he wanted to go out with him for a guy's day to get out and he accepted. They quickly got dressed and left, leaving Theo and I at home. Since he already ate, we did a little reading, practiced talking, and then we finally went upstairs to his room so he could play with his toys. After I gave birth, Chris updated the room with a little more color to the room.