Chapter 1: Care for a Drink?

Windblume the time where Couples go Romancing, People confess their feelings and the Single people Drink their Loneliness away the city of freedoms Holiday at a certain Tavern near one of Mondstadt's Exits is a Tavern Called Angels Share. Inside the Tavern Was the Blue Haired Calvary Captain of the Knights of Favonious. Kaeya Alberich a Handsome Man who has a Mysterious History and wears a Eyepatch with a hidden Secret.

As Per Usual The Captain sat by the Bar taking a Sip of His wine as he made small talk with Master Diluc who was Manning the Bar for that day. As He teased his Brother about him being single the door to the Tavern Opened the Traveller standing at the door way.

The Blue Haired Man smirked seeing his Travel Companion made his heart flutter as if a thousand Dandelions had been blown away with a gust of wind that came from the calm skies of Teyvat.

"Traveller it seem's You've come back from your journey, Please Allow me to buy you a drink Partner~"

He flirted with the Traveller patting to the bar stool next to him, He had always done this or any of the simplest things from treating the Traveller to a Drink or to Buying their Items for them.

"Oh Thank you Kaeya, I appreciate the Offer"

The Traveller say beside the blue haired captain ordering a simple Apple juice, Of the course the captain laughed seeing how the Traveller preferred Juice over alcohol, he found it rather Cute.

But of course he was slightly annoyed that his brother was smiling at the Traveller making small chit chat. He wanted it to be just to the two of you.

Just The two of you....

It does Sound nice doesn't it..