Chapter 2: How About a Dance

As Night Fell over the City of Freedom the people Laughed and a Cheered Dancing at the cities square by the songs that a Certain Bard Sang. As People Twirled and Danced around as if there was no tomorrow The Captain and the Honorary Knight Stood by the sidelines watching everyone dance.

"You Know My Dear Traveller it wouldn't hurt to dance with me~ I mean all you must do is ask and I'll sweep you off your Feet. This is Your first Windblume No?"

"It is, I'd Love to dance but I barely can Dance so I doubt I'd be good at it Sir Kaeya, Thank you for the invitation though"

Kaeya Sighed Smiling slightly, he thought it was adorable on how the Traveller was worried about being bad at dancing.

"Well I did Say I'd Sweep you off your Feet correct? Come."

He Gently Grabbed the Travellers hand and guided them to the dance floor, Swaying gently left to right and a Swirl here and There.

The Traveller Smiled and Laughed Happily, after all the events that has happened to them it was nice to unwined and enjoy Windblume. Especially with Their Title it felt as if all theur struggles were melting away.

Kaeya's Heart Fluttered Once Again seeing the  bright Smile that he adored so dearly so close to him, he couldn't help himself as he gently dipped you making you face him. He Caressed your cheek and leaned in....

"Sir Kaeya?"

The Traveller looked at him as He Closed the distance Between them sharing a loving kiss it was as if there was no one else around them. Just You and Him.

"THREE CHEERS TO THE CAPTAIN AND HONORARY KNIGHT!"

Venti Cheered along with the rest of Mondstatd to the Captain and Traveller. The Captain smirked at the Traveller as the Traveller covered their face flustered.

It was the perfect night....

Who would've thought that knight would be the last time Mondstadt would ever cheer for them again...