Chapter 5: Dear you'll be a Good boy for me right? (Male!Traveler) nsfw

Kaeya gently placed his lover on top of his lap moving down the pants of his partner to reveal their shaft. He Smirked and started to stroke it up and done with his cold hands making the traveler moaned in pleasure gripping onto the captain's shoulders.

"K-kaeya~ not there oh God...Kaeya so good"

"Keep making those noises for me baby"

The captain smirked and he continued to stroke his lover's cock gently grinding his own against the traveler. He smiled and kissed his lover's neckline leaving Hickey's all over.

The Traveler quivered in pleasure as he climaxed his cum coating the captains hand. The traveler panted resting his head against the captains neck,His eyes Dazed from releasing, Kaeya Smirked and unzipped his own pants releasing his cock and rubbing it against the Traveler's entrance.

"Relax Darling it will only hurt for a second"

Kaeya then pushed himself into the traveler. The Traveler screamed in pain which soon turned for moans of pleasure. The Captain smiled and continued to fuck the Traveler going at a fast pace.

"Kaeya~ I'm gonna cum!!"

"Then Cum Baby let it all out on the bedsheets"

After a few hard thrusts, The Traveler came onto the bedsheets panting heavily as they limped onto the captain. Kaeya thrust into the traveler one last time letting himself fill the traveler. He gently pats his lover's head as they rested in the crook of his neck.

"You did great baby let's try for another round next time"

"Kaeya you perv"