Chapter 5: My Sweetheart let me Hold you (Fem!Traveler Nsfw)

The Calvary Captain gently laying their lover down on the plush bed kissing her lips as he moved softly against her. He proceeded to move down his lover's neck gently suck on their skin to leave a mark on them.

"Baby your so cute..keep making those noises for me"

"Kaeya, wait be more gentle people will see the marks if you keep sucking there Nngh~"

The captain smirked and slipped his cold hands under the traveler shirt softly massaging her breasts, slowly moving his knee up to her most private area rubbing it ever so slightly.

"Kaeya~ please slow down oh God~"

"Hmm~? Why it's so fun to tease you like this seeing you squirm under me. it's so cute I can't help it"

The captain moved down to the Travelers lower parts moving his hands to your waste gently pulling down the traveler's Panties.

"Oh~? Now Did you wear these Dark Lacy blue panties for me, Baby~"

"The answer is quite obvious, isn't it?"

"Oh? Attitude already? Well, then I guess severe punishment is in order huh?"

"Wha- Mphm~ K-kaeya!"

The Travelers shakily moaned in pleasure quivering at the Captain's touch. The captain gently moved his tongue against the travelers clit flicking his tongue against them a satisfied smirk of triumph on his face. He continued to bury his face into the traveler's pussy pushing his tongue into them gently swirling around inside them.

The traveler gripped the captain's hair gently holding back her moans quivering from the feeling of his tongue, The traveler nearing their release gripping onto the bedsheets climaxing from all the stimulation.

"You taste Delicious baby~ I could get addicted to you than to wine"

"Don't say *huff* such embarissing things"

"Now Now we're not done yet"

The Captain licked his lips staring down  at His lover gently lifting their shirt sucking gently on their nipples. During this he started unbuckles his pants rubbing his hard cock against their pussy.

The captain pulled away from his beloved chest and looks into her eyes before kissing them passionately slowly pushing himself into them. The Traveler gasp they couldn't comprehend the size of her lover. Kaeya smirked and slammed himself into the traveler keeping up a slow but strong pace.

Both the Traveler and Kaeya moaned and groaned from the ecstasy they were both receiving. Kaeya loved the way the traveler felt around him the sounds of their bodies against each other it was like a dream.

"Kaeya! I can't hold back anymore! I'm gonna Cum"

"Then cum for me, Baby coat my cock in your sweet juices"

Kaeya Slammed into his Lover once more making the Traveler cum on his cock. The captain panted resting his head on the shoulder of his lover climaxing himself.

"Fuck...Baby, you feel so amazing...I could stay in you forever"

"Kaeya I can't feel My legs...so good..."

The captain chuckled and laid beside them bring the blanket over the both of them gently pulling her to his chest. <Dilf titties>

The Traveler gently closed their eyes relaxing against Kaeya.