Chapter 3: The Strange Death

TRIGGER WARNING: The following chaoter contains the mentions of the following: Depression,S*icide,death,Gore,Alcohol. If you are triggered by these topics I have Put the next part of the story in Underline so that those who are trigger may skip to the part of the chapter where such topics aren't mentioned.

Slanted Underline: Contains The Mentions of the Topics above

Slanted: Does not contain the mentions of the topics above.

Its been 1 month after the Festive Windblume and everyones gone back to their daily lives well if daily means finding a dead body in the River bank then sure. Yes a Dead Body the Body of what seems to member of thr Adventures guild that wore the same green uniform as anyone else. No vision just a bag and a somewhat wound to the head.

Their Body was Decayed meaning the body had been in the water for awhile bones clearly seen, and no signs of Struggle. The Knights had dubbed it as a Suicide Attempt that succeded the man being known to be a depressed Alcoholic. The Knights Carried to the corpse to the Catherdral where it could be burried in the cemetary behind.

Meanwhile...

The Traveller was just Arriving from Liyue after a restless journey of Chest hunting and farming for Artifacts and books. As they arrived at the gates of Mondstadt they were greeted by their Lover at the entrance.

"Baby, welcome back"

Kaeya had his arms out for you motioning for you to hug him so that he could hold you in his embrace.

"Kaeya.."

The Traveller Tiredly smiled and ran over to the Blue haired Captain hugging him ever so tightly. The Warmth the he gave them was enough to make their whole body relax.

"Baby are you sleepy~? Do you want me to carry you home?"

Kaeya Chuckled picking up the Tired Traveller bridal style laying their head against his chest.

"Mhm..I wanna sleep.."

"Sleep is what you want so sleep is what you shall get"

He Smiled softly as he started walking back to his home with you in his arms cuddled against him dozing off into dreamland.

1 Month earlier

"Traveller!"

"Oh? Umm who are you?"

"I'm Lucas I just recently came from liyue, I-I'm actually a huge admirer and well..Um..please accept this gift from me! T-there silk flowers!"

"Oh Why thank you but I have plently of these, Please do understand"

"Oh.....o-of course..."

The Adventurer Walked away a Pissed off expression on his face, meanwhile in the shadows stood a tall figure eyeing the man.

It had been a few hours and the same man had walked out of Angel share the Tavern owned by Diluc Ragvindr. His walking was crooked his words slurred this man was indeed drunk.

"Stupid brat! do they think they're better than me because they beat a damned dragon!? I couldve beaten it if I had a Vision"

"My My My why would someone like you be shouting such audacities in the middle of the night? There are people asleep do you plan to cause a Ruckus?"

The Blue Haired Figured Walked out from the shadows not in his usually attire. He wore black clothing no doubt to not be identified or for fashion.

"SHHHHHUT UP I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT THIS IS THE CITY OF FREEDOM BUDDY BOY!"

The Man slurred, The figure sighed and pulled out a Sword in a quick movement the man was Frozen, Ice cold.

"You should have kept those words shoved into your mouth"

The Figure brought the frozen man to the bridge with the knights on guard being asleep. He dropped the frozen corpse into the River letting it sink to the bottom. The man wouldn't survive because the Ice around his Body would cause him frostbite if that didn't kill him then his limbs would be numb and he'd die of drowning because he couldn't swim up.

The perfect cover up..I wonder who couldve thought of it?