Chapter 5: A eventful night

Ever since the strange murder of Lucas who's body was Identified after a while The Calvary captain along with the assistance of the traveler has gone to investigate the adventurers guild for possible leads but of course, the cavalry captain's brilliance held no bounds. He's clever, cunning, and being the one investigating his crime well..of course, he'd get away with it.

During all the interviews and clues everything led to a dead end. Kaeya was good at acting it was probably a talent of his to pretend. I mean in the name of love he'd do almost anything.

After a long day, the Couple had decided to head back to the Captain's house since it seemed the Calvary captain wasn't so fond of living in a teapot.

As both, the captain and traveler entered the house Kaeya suddenly pinned the traveler to the wall gently caressing their hips. A soft smile formed on his tender lips.

"You know these hip dips of yours make you so plush and warm to hold My dear~"

"Kaeya.."

The traveler blushed but the Captain knew all their weak spots. He continued to gently caress his partner's sides before picking them up by their thighs walking to the bed they currently shared.

This would be an Eventful night indeed.

A/n

HELLO, MY DEAR READERS, I'm sorry for the short chapter but please know that this chapter will be in 3 parts since the other 2 will be containing NSFW style content if you are not ok with reading those types of chapters feel free to skip them other than that the reason I'm Making 3 extra parts is that I will be representing the traveler as [Female] [Male] and [sfw] so I hope you look forward to it thank you!