Chap: 1 Stranger surprise

Eva's POV

Today is the day I waited for so long. Guess what? Today is my graduation day from College and my birthday. I am now officially 22. My joys knew no bound. Agghh I am so happy!!

In this morning my BFF Kara called me and congratulated me with a eardrum burst worthy screech.  She was preparing for her sister wedding. Her elder sister Kathy lives in Canada. She was going to marry her love of life Brad. They were highschool sweethearts and now they were going to marry. Kara was whining about her dress. She is such a drama queen. I don't know how I became friend with her.

I have some designing talent so I chose three dress for her and she liked them. 

However now it's my time to get ready for my College. So immediately I washed my face and brushed my teeth,took a shower then changed into my favourite pencil skirt and floral white blouse. After doing some normal make up,I took my purse and bag and headed to downstairs to see my mom was preparing breakfast in the kitchen and dad was playing video game.

Yup you heard me right Video Game.

It's his morning routine. My friend's father reads newspaper and my father plays video game. The important this was my mother appreciated it with all her hearts.
The both are some weirdo. I don't know how I came into this world as their daughter.

I went to the kitchen and greeted my mom.

"Good morning, mom"

"Good morning, honey", my mom greeted me with a wide grin on her face.

I went to the dad and hugged him from behind.
" Good morning, Dad"

"Good morning, princess", he greeted me fully facing me.

"Come on honey, have breakfast ", my mom told me as she pulled out a chair for me to sit. Dad sat beside me. Mom served us both then sat the right side of dad.

They started their breakfast with silence even didn't wish me. I was feeling awkward. Every minute I took some glance towards their direction but they were eating in silence and it irritated  me more. They never done that to me before.

Were they forget that it was my birthday?!!  Nopeee this can't be happened. Then what's wrong?

I was feeling sad and frustrated. So I finished my lunch hurriedly and rose up from my seat, cleaned my dishes.
Without any word I got out from the house and had the biggest surprise of my life.

There was a black colour Lamborghini parked in the porch of our house. And it was shining under the sunlight. I covered my mouth with both of my hands.

I jumped up when someone put a hand on my shoulder. I saw my father was looking at me with happy eyes.

"Happy Birthday, baby girl", he wished me while hugging tightly.

" Thanks dad", I said hugging him back.

My mom was standing behind dad.
"Happy Birthday, honey", she hugged me as I pulled away from dad.

Thank u mom I said kissing on her cheek

"No kiss for me?"Dad pouted
I laughed and kissed him on the cheek. Then dad handed me the key of the car and I beamed with joy and ran towards the car.

Mom and dad trailed behind me. Dad opened  the car door and I sat their.
" It's your graduation and birthday gift", he said holding the car door.

" Thanks dad", I said him with happy tears in my eyes. Dad cupped my cheek and wiped my tears with his thumb.

" Don't cry, princess. You deserve it. You never wanted anything from us but I know you buried your wishes thinking about our financial situation", he said sadly.