//1//

Harry was the popular lively kid who could light up the whole room even though he could come off as rude a lot of tims . He is 19 and has everything he could want. He is about to move into a frathouse after getting admission to uni. The house is much similar to his imagination. It was much like a 2BHK flat, with one room being shared by two students. It had a basic-looking kitchen at the right side corner right by the stairs. It seemed to be equipped with all the necessary supplies. The left side was like a hangout area. He could spot the telly and a large loveseat sofa and 2-seat recliner, a large coffee table and bookshelves stuffed up with everything except books- video games, movies, showpieces, controllers, etc. He felt a little lost in the house like out of place but he'd never admit that, even to himself.

He moved up the staircase assuming the rooms are upstairs considering he couldn't see anything similar downstairs. Up the stairs, the long corridor runs over on my sides. There are two doors on each side. The first one on the left seems smaller, the second one has a door number 1 and then the right side, the first room in his sight says 2. He knows that one is his. The coordinator already told him. He moves in. The room has low lighting kinda dingy just like you'd expect a dorm room to be. It has a queen-sized bed in the middle, two desks near the window, shut by off-white blinds. One of the tables has things cluttered on, he assumes that's the one his roommate already occupies. Roommate, he already hates it cause his roommate is definitely clumsy and cluttery. He hates it.

Harry has a mild case of OCD where he would like everything around him to be neat and tidy and more importantly appear organized. It's safe to say his roommate is far from it. His hands ache and his fingers itch to organize his roommate's cluttered desk. His head is in a frenzy trying to keep his hands off. Ugh, this was gonna be hard harry already knew. He decides against touching his roommate's belongings. He looks over to the other side of the room where 2 high cupboards stand, one decorated with pictures and notes? There are also two long bookshelves. This time one actually has real books. It makes harry feel a little bit comforted at least his roommate likes books. Harry is a bookworm. He reads a lot. He loves fiction and he'll be reading anytime he is not up to things with his mates.

He starts to unpack his belongings on the bed and put them in proper places taking his time to organize his things systematically and feeling at peace considering none of his flatmates were home. Once he was done he dressed up in black skinny jeans that accentuated his bum and a white tee along with the (love of his life as he liked to call them) mustard brown Chelsea boots. Combing his hair with his fingers he moved out locking the door behind him. He was doing a major in physics and a minor in fine arts. Harry was a man of multiple talents. Some more publicly known some kinda intimate, not shared with everyone.

He was the cool kid everyone wanted to be friends with. Kind of a rebel. Outgoing. Extroverted. Goofy. Fun. Bookworm. Good group of friends to stick with. Kind of addicted to manga. He was an artist and pulled wonders with his academics, acing all of it even though he didn't much care for his studies or grades ever. He was also good-looking. Mopey head of medium-long soft dark chocolate brown curls, deep and big green eyes, with speckles of golden-yellow and brown, deep dimples on each side on his cheeks, crinkles by his eyes when he smiles, the smile that could light up the whole room at once and muscular not buff body littered with multiple tattoos. He could easily be considered more attractive than half the population living in the city.

╰(⸝⸝⸝'꒳'⸝⸝⸝)╯

Louis comes home to see his roommate's belongings settled in neatly. He doesn't get much time to give it thought though since he was about to go to a party with his friends. He decides to introduce himself later since the roommate doesn't seem to be home anyway.

╰(⸝⸝⸝'꒳'⸝⸝⸝)╯

When Harry returns his roommate isn't home yet. He doesn't know what to do exactly considering there is only one bed and he doesn't even know what his roommate looks like Louis that's his name as he was told by his other flatmates Liam and Zayn. They seem like pretty cool guys. Zayn Harry has always known they went to the same high school for a bit they aren't great friends but yeah. He likes them. He decides to take his covering sheet out and go to bed. He doesn't like the idea of sharing the bed. Why can't there be two twin beds? Ugh. Curled up in the corner wearing sweats and a tank top he falls asleep.