//2//

Louis wakes up to a 'thanks for last night-H' taped to the door of thier shared room. He feels confused in his head. Intrigued by last night's Harry. Scared even. Harry was an intimidating guy in general. Louis's head was clouded with sudden embarrassment. Harry shouldn't even remember what happened last night. That's what Niall said. Well well no point crying over spilled milk.

Bored he decides to talk to Liam, he learns that Harry and Zayn have started to connect. Or more importantly, the fact that Zayn has a crush on Harry. Hmmm. Interesting. Zayn and Harry had been friends before Louis knew that since Liam was his and Zayn's best friend. So Liam had told him well it was weird though. He wasn't against LGBTQ he just didn't know that much either. He thought about it sometimes. Wondering if he was bisexual cause he had liked the one time a boy kissed him in a game but never reached any conclusions.

Louis still couldn't get the thought of a crying Harry put off his head. He didn't even have dinner tonight. So Louis decided to bring him dinner. It was chicken stuffed with mozzarella wrapped in parma ham along with some veggies and homemade mash.

Harry was in bed when he returned home late that night. Harry's eyes looked red like he cried, his cheeks rosy, hair tousled and lips swollen. It is such a riveting thing, the similarities between looking like you just had sex and you just bawled your eyes out. It was scary, to be honest. But Harry has been home all day long today. That just means he was crying. Louis's heart sank a little.

He was reading a novel of sorts. It was covered with newspapers much like all of Harry's novels. The OCD. He was kinda slightly pissed that Harry was in bed cause well Louis would be sleeping out on the couch for the third day in line. It's England for god's sake. It's freezing at 4°C outside and their frathouse didn't have full heating but rather only in the rooms.

Louis decided to be brave and plopped down on the bed. Harry's trance broke to look at Louis, with a perplexed look.

"What is it mate........is something wrong," Harry asked

"Well I brought you dinner," Louis replied picking up the plate from the bedside table and handing it over to him.

Harry looked surprised still. But took the plate and started to pick at the food playing around eating small bites in between.

"You seem sad, like yesterday" Louis blurted out instantly regretting it.

"You aren't eating," he said trying to cover up his slip up but the damage had already been done.

Harry blushed under the sudden attention and the comments. He didn't know how to reply to that.

"It's nothing. Why do you care anyway!" Shit. That came out harsher than he wanted it to be Harry thought to himself, feeling bad.

Louis was being nice. He did the same yesterday. Why was Louis suddenly being so nice to Harry? Had Harry blurted out his reasons last night? Niall told him that Louis took care of him. He didn't smell like vomit in the morning which means Louis really did help him change and put him to bed but did Harry tell Louis his private shit. Ugh. Did he cry in front of Louis? At this point, all the blood vessels in his cheeks were dilated making him look completely flushed like a tomato.

Louis saw the change in Harry's demeanor and realized it was a sensitive topic. So he just silently sat there observing while Harry continued to eat. Once he was done Harry kept the plate on the floor and stared at Louis expecting him to say something. Then Harry spoke.

"I m sorry that came out wrong. I m just having a bit of a week." Louis nodded in understanding warming Harry's heart.

"You could talk to me you know.....you may not know me that well but I'll tell you... I m a good listener and well not to boast but me advice is immaculate" Harry chuckled at his teasing but sincere tone. Once Harry didn't reply he decided to go and sleep. The silence wasn't as awkward, at least that's development.

"Wait......... You can sleep in here today.... it pretty cold outside......and you let me sleep in yesterday too" Harry's voice sounded unsure like he was scared about the whole ordeal.

Louis was a little shocked, but it really was cold outside and the offer was all too appealing. He hadn't had a good night's sleep last night worrying about Harry and he wouldn't today either considering the younger one is sad and ITS FREEZING.

"Are you sure?" He asked. A calming nod came from Harry. "Thanks," he said climbing graciously on the bed. Harry had a queen-sized duvet so if Louis got his' they would have no space on the bed. Harry understood Louis's thoughts immediately opening up his blanket and gesturing for Louis to get in. He got in hesitantly. Curled to his side and tried to sleep, the fact that the bedside lamp was still on and Harry wasn't sleeping didn't help at all. A few mins later the lamp went off and Harry snuggled under the sheets keeping his safe distance from him. Louis felt at peace.

It's safe to Louis had a bit of something like insomnia he couldn't really fall asleep till everyone in the room was asleep or like people he cared about were back home. But now that Harry was calmly sleeping beside him. He had the good night's sleep he hadn't had for days since Harry ever moved in.

Louis woke up to a hand loosely draped over his torso, calm breathing and an overwhelming fragrance the screamed Harry. Not wanting to make it awkward for Harry he got up and went out of the room deciding to still nap further on the couch. He definitely needed more sleep.

After that, within the next week, it slowly started to become routine.