First job

You just moved into gravity falls. You need a cheap place to stay at, so you moved in but when you got into the house it wasn't the greats looking place every. Old walls that looked like it was going to be falling apart anytime, old smelly carpet that has lots of marks everywhere, and lots of weird bugs everywhere.

You sighed, and set your stuff down. "can't believe my mom bought me this shit I wonder how my job going be like" you growled a little, and looks around.

After you set your stuff down, and looked around the place you had to go to your job right away, because it was alright 7:15 , and you needed be there by 7:30. You went into your car, and started driving around the small place, but the place look really old, and felt really strange too.

"Man this place is old" you looked around, but you saw the shack didn't think it was half bad. You got out of the car, and went over and knocked on the door, but then you heard noises inside hearing a little girl, and a young boy that had a high pitch voice. Then the door open seeing a man that look around his 40's or 50's.

"Who are you?" The man said staring at u.
"Oh my names skylar I'm 27 years old, and I would like to work for you" you said smiling, but in the background those same voices you heard early.
"So you want to work for me huh well u can be..... Um" he looked around, and found something and gave you a mop. "you can be the janitor" you looks at him then the mop, you were hoping something more better, but you didn't complain you just took the job, because to needed the money to buy a new place.

"Now then you can clean up around here after night hours when everyone has left the shack or just clean up any dirty messes" you nodded and listening to him.
"Yes sir" then you started to walk around looking at the place. It was a very good, and big place too. Much better then your place. You walked off, and just cleaned up anything that need to,but you bumped into this big guy, who was wearing a question mark green shirt. You stare at him, and he stare back then he started laughing
"Oh oops sorry I'm guessing you new! My names soos!" He puts out a hand. You slowly reach out for his hand, and he shook your hand really hard.
"So what your name?"
"Name skylar I'm a janitor here"
"Oh really I'm a repair man that works here I clean once in awhile but now your the new janitor one less job for me!" He laughed.
"Well I got to go can't have the two littles one waiting up for me see ya sky!" He ran off wavin bye, and you waved back getting back to work.

"So the names skylar huh mine if I call you sky?" A young teen with red hair that came up to you.
"Yea I'm a jan-" then the young teen cut you off.
"Janitor I overheard you and soos talking. Names Wendy by the way" she smiled at you.
"Well it was nice to meet you, but I better get back to the counter top before stan yells at me" Wendy walked off, so you walked off cleaning up again.

After awhile it was sunset, and you were about to leave, but you bumped into soos, and the two kids you saw early, but they were all dirty.

"Oh hey sky! Where you going?"
"Oh I'm going home it's almost dark out" you said about to get in your car.
"Oh so you don't live in the shack?"
"Live in the shack?" You didn't know we could live there you kinda were planning to live there.
"Yea! Just ask stan I don't why he won't"
"No I can't it be too crowed with the kids with him too" you said getting into your car starting it.
"Oh well see ya tomrrow!" He ran off with the other.

Later you got home, and you really were planning to live with them cause you hated this place so much, and you sighs heading to bed.