Awkward

Now you would think you would have a sweet morning, bird chipper, sounds of the summer breeze, and the sounds of a the alarm waking you up. Well not this time as you woke up you woke up to bug all over you, and the moldy smell of your room, and top that the most annoying sound of trees falling to the ground, and men yelling "TIMBER!"

Your morning started off terriable, but you thought to yourself maybe when I get to work it will all be better. You sighed smacking all those nasty bugs off you, and trying hold your nose in walking into the kitchen. "blah!" Making sounds of just smelling the house.

You got ready, and headed off to work as you got to work you saw those same two kids again, so you decide instead of just sitting around wonder who they are just go up to them, and ask so you did.

"Um hello you might not know me but I'm-" once again got cut off but it was the young boy who did.
"Skylar the janitor names dipper, and this is my twin Mabel, and her pet pig name waddles" he said not even taking his eyes off the book. You looked at the girl, and she scream at you
"WADDLES!" Waving her pet pig in your face.
"Well um it's finally nice to meet you guys" you smiled, and walked off think.
Geez hope they won't be so annoying this summer.

You grabbed your broom, and started swiping. There wasn't much to clean, so you stood there borded and sighed, until you saw soos, and you waved smiling.
"Oh hey soos!"
"Huh? Oh hey dude!" He smiles wavin back.
Then you saw Standford walking in moaning then he saw you, and smiled.
"Oh hey there kid back so early huh bet you couldn't stand being away from this amazing shack now could you" he laughed. You stared at him, and giggles with him he looked at you could see a little slightly of blush on his face.
"Yea whatever kid" he said starting to walk off you looked at him wonderin what his problem was.

After few hours you, soos, and Wendy talked together and became great friends, you talked a few time to dipper, and Mabel but they were alway out doing something strange. Later that night you were about to get in your car, but stan stopped you.

"Hey kid! Wait up!"
"Huh?" You looked at stan.
"Look kid sorry about early, but do you mine coming in early tomorrow?"
You smiled at him and nodded
"Ok stan" he smiles, but he slightly blushes.
"Great well see ya kid!" You smiled, and starts the car, but it won't work. Stan heard you were having car troubles, and stop and turn around watching you. It still didn't work, and you sighed then stan came out no where scaring you.

"Is your car not working?"
"Ah!!" You scream holding you hand onto your chest.
"Holy shit stan you scared me" you laughed, and as well did stan.
"Sorry kid I just heard your havig hard time starting your car"
"Yea I think someone wasted my battery"

-flash back-
Mabel was in your car play the radio, and messing with other stuff for a few hours laughing.

"Ah, so um I know this might sound super awkward, but you want to move in with me?..... A-and the kids too not just me!" He smiled freaking out.
You thought think I can finally get out of that nasty home of yours.
"I would love that stan, and anyways I have a sucky home anyways" you smiled looking away blushing slightly.
He smiled widely
"Wow really? We can go pick up your stuff with my car, and we can check out that nasty home of yours" he laughed slightly blushing rubbing the back of his back.
"Ok sound wonderful!" You smiled and got out of your car, and got into his car.

While sittin in the car you thought it was awkward to love an old man, but you just couldn't help feeling this warm feeling you had.
"So um skylar mine if I called you sky?"
"Hm? Yea sure that be awesome"
"Cool! So sky I hope you don't think it's awkward me asking you to move in with me" he started to blush more.
"N-no it's not it actual perfectly fine I need somewhere else to live anyways"

After you, and stan started to pack your stuff up, and brought it back to the shack, and help you putting your stuff into the same room with dipper, and Mabel.
"Thanks stan for helping me"
"Stan what she doing in here?"
"Hey kid she going be living with us so meet your new room mate" he then started walking off and waving bye to you, and you waved back smiling.

"So kids seem you, and me are going to be here together huh?" You smiled, laughing softly.
"Yay! New roommate you hear that waddles!" waddle oink, but dipper didn't say anything just sat there reading his book, but Mabel threw a book at him, and yelling him.
"Dipper say something nice to our new room mate!" Dipper moan, and sighed. "fine. Welcome, an don't bother me."

You smiles, and laughed softly thinkin their sweet well kinda. You got yourself ready for bed, and went to bed.
( by the way you sleep in the left corner of the attic stan kinda extended for you )