Our new crew

After telling stanly everything, and what's happens around gravity falls.

"So guy I see you guys are getting alone" bill grins
"Oh great it's you bill cipher" stanly glares at him.
As I growl at him.
"Well anyways we should be a crew, and do fun stuff!" He smiled
"And if you don't your love ones will all die!" He said as his eye widen, and blue flames appear with all of our loves one burst into flamed.

You growled even louder.
You both took Awhile to answer, but stanly finally answered.
"Fine! " Bill smiles
"Well then let's began the fun" his smile grew wider, and he laughs softly, and you growl at him.

Later on years past fast then you thought, so many close death, and bad injured but you guys made quick hard adventure together over the year. I won't say the best team, but alight.

-10 years later-
You looked way different you had that different look you had scare down your eye as, and few other scares in your face, then you cute your hair even short, because it kept getting caught on tree branches, and other things, but the other looked the same. As you walked by you saw the shack, and you just kept walking.
"Tonight is the full moon finally" you smiles looking up in the sky.

"You better stay in my control sky" bill said crossing his arms.
"Yea yea whatever" you looked away as stanly sighed.
"Oh boy you guys are just can't get along can you" he sigh with stress.
You growled at bill, and bill glares at you.

Stanly then saw the shack, and ran towards it hiding behind a bush from a good distances away.
"I remember those days like it was yesterday" he smiled softly staring at the shack.
Both you, and bill looked at him.

"Didn't you make the shack stanly?" You asked him.
"Yea I did actual" he said not taking his eyes off the shack.
"I wish I could go in there once more."
Stanly said sad, but still smiling but you growled knowing what happen there, and you walks off as the other saw you, and chased after you.

"Hey what's your problem?"
Stanly said running after you.
"Pssh that place is worth shit" and then you mumble under your breathe.
"And so was stan, and you dumb girlfriend"
"Why what happen. How the shack worth of shit?" He aksed.
"It's just it ok!" You turned around staring at him, and then you walked off again.

Stanly eyes widen, and frowned.