My true past

Ever since I was little I was always different from other, but I never knew why I mean I always had this headache, so it wasn't new too me.

Your didn't have no parent, but you did have someone who took care of you, and you lived with other man, but you could only rember the names of stan, and Mc. , But there was a three one with you guys and he was the close too you, but the three man, and you all went on lots adventure together from when you were 10-18yrs old. Those days meant every second to you, and you would never forget those day monster hunting.

Then all that change. The man that was the closes to you was dying in Stan's arms. Ever since that day you went off living with a new family, because stan, and Mc. Didn't want you hurt anymore so Mc. Use if machine gun, and erase your totally memory so you ten couldn't remember anything not even your own beast, an your true family, but now you finally see him once more.

"But how I thought you died!" As you stared.
"Well he died, but I brought him back to life" bill said smiling.
Your eye widen, and started shaking, and you didn't know what to say anymore you stutter a lot.
"Hey sky" the man said smiling at you.
"Hope you didn't forget about me"
You shook your head.
"How could I forget?"
"Well your mine was erase, but it looks like it has no effect on you anymore huh" he laughed

As you heard his voice once more you ran up to him crying, and hugging him.
"I miss you"
You smiled as you repeat it again.
"I missed you stanly"
You said crying hugging him, but you were, so big (aka your beast) that he could barely breathe.
"I'm mine letting go I can't breathe." he smiled tryin to gasp air.
"Oops sorry stanly" you said smiling as you both laughed.