The night

As you, stanly, and bill all were hiding new the shack until the night came.

Then you caught seeing dipper, and Mabel they look older the last time you saw them. You grinned widely.
"I'm coming for you pines."
Bill looked at you, and smiled at you liking to hear that you want to kill.
"Hey you alright skylar?"
"Yea I'm perfectly fine" you laughed grinning.

The moon slowly move up as the full moon shin down at your gem, and you smiled laughing.
Then bill stands up ready to take control in you, and stanly stood up preparing himself if you loss control.

As you form slowly grew you howled in the air, and then dipper and Mabel look toward your guys area.

"What was that?!" Mabel said worried.
"I-idk" dipper said shaking a little, and started heading toward the howl.
As you jump out of the forest, and slowly head toward dipper growling.
"W-who are you?" Dipper slowly back aways. You just kept gettin closer to you growling.

Then bill come out the forest holding a leash for my gem.
"I see you meet my pet" he grinned.
"Bill! but I thought?!" Dipper said freak out.
"Well looks like your little friend helped me out a little."
"Friend?"
"Don't you remember the woman who got kicked out for another girl by stan?" He grin, an then dippers eyes widen looking at the beast.
"S-sky?" He said staring at you.

As then you pounced on dipper barking, but dipper escape and grab Mabel's hand, and starting running towards the shack. He then quickly closed the door holding it back, but you would scratch on the door, and tried to smash down the window with your glowing red eyes.

Stan came downstair to check on you guys.
"What's all with the noise down here?"
Then he saw you, and his eyes widen.
"Oh no not again" he then runs over to grab something, and as Katie comes down stairs.
"What wrong Sta-" she then saw you, and her eyes widen then started to scream running away.
"Let me in!" You said growling smiling widely.
"Stan hurry up we can't hold her down anymore!" Dipper started screaming.

Then Stan comes up, and he kick the door down and ran far into this huge field as you chased after him.
You then tackled down him to the ground.
"Why hello stan it's been awhile the last time we saw each other huh?" You grin laughing.
He glares at you, and true to kick you off then dipper, and Mabel came alone.
"Gruncle stan!" Mabel screamed running, and pushing you to the ground.
"Get off of him!" She screamed.
"Mabel be careful she strong!" Dipper said helping stan up.

You growl at Mabel crawlin towards her, but then bill comes after Stanford grinning.
"So stan I see you got older huh" he smirks as he hides a sword behind him.
"Well you know the older you get the closer you get to death" he grins getting closer to him.

But as you saw behind Mabel you saw stan having hard time getting up, because what it seem to be was his leg was hurt badly, and you saw bill getting closer to him holding a sword behind him, and your eyes widen turning white instead of red.
"Stan?"
Then bill got closer, and holds the sword back, and was about to stab him but you wouldn't let him do that as flashbacks came you, of thoughts of stan and your past.

Stan always was there to keep you happy when stanly was too busy, and you and stan would always cook for stanly, and Mc. , and stan always helped you control you beast when to needed it the most.

"Now stan you can finally be with your brother!" And bill move the sword down near stan, but before he did you block it with your back as you get stab instead, and you cough up blood smiling at stan.

Stan then opens his eyes, and looks at you he look terrified see you get stan instead of you.
"But sky why would you do this of what I have done to hurt you." he asked.
"Hey the past is the past right?" You smiled coughing more blood out.
Then stan started crying a little holdin you chin gently.
"You could of lived, but you took your life for me but why?"
You smiled laughing.
"Who says I'm going to die."
His eyes widen in confused, but he gave you a huge smile.

You then slowly grab the sharp end of the sword pushin it back out of your chest, but bill tries to push it back in you started to shack, but you kept pushing it back.
"You betray me!!" Bills eyes glow, and turn red.
"Now I will your love ones!!!" He then started to control your gem again as you were in, so much pain.
"Stan.... Runn!!!"
"Why?"
"Just do it!!!!! Before I hurt you!!" You screamed as you eyes slowly turn red, and you started twitching a lot.
"Run!" You scream as your eyes glow totally red, and you hold your head trying to bet the pain and try to take control.

Stan then runs away, and grab both dipper and mabel.
You then were trying I beat bill cipher powers on control you.
"AHAHAHA!" You screamed in pain.
As he laughed at you.
"You can't beat me!" He then spawns the leash around you choking you, but you didn't give up you use all your might to defeat bill, and his power.
You growled loudly.
"Let me go!!!!" You scream then you tried to take off the gem, but at the same time you were getting shocked, but that didn't stop you though.
Bill then growls.
"Stop that! I command you too!"
He growl, but it was too late by then you took off the gem, and toss it on the ground smashing it.
"Die die die die!!!!!" You scream, and so was bill cipher.
"No!!" He screamed, and his body started to change back to his old body.
"No no no!!! You ruin everything sky!"
He then fell to the ground, and he tried to get up but before he did you smack your foot onto his back. Making sure he didn't get up again.
"Well well looky here seem your not as strong as you really are huh" you smiled.
"You I will revenge you!" He scream as you sent him away, because you knew how to send him back into the book, or where he belongs.

You sighed, and went to go fine stan,but you realize your still your beast form still it was only 10:30 you sighed.
"Still have long time until I can become my old self again."
You then ran back (like a wolf) to fine stan, dipper, and Mabel.