The beast

You then woke up, but nothing happen to you were just fine.
"What the hell nothing happen?" You got up think bill cheated on your deal.
"Damn it bill." you then went into the shack seeing everyone, and sighed seeing everyone.

"Hey why were you outside for?" Dipper asked.
"Oh um sleep walking" you walked off.
"She sleep walks?" Mabel looked at dipper strange.

You started having huge headach.
"Damnit why does my head hurt so damn much!" It just kept getting worst, but you tried bet the pain.
Then you went back down, and did your job That's when you saw stan, and katie. You growled at Katie quietly, and walked off.

Sooner, or late Katie found you.
"Hey there kid aww what's wrong someone poop them self again." she started laughing.
"what a child you are. you and stan will never be together." you glares at her then your headache grew.
"Aww someone need med." she laughed poking your forehead walking off.
You growled, and glares at her but then your headache hurt even more.

Later in the day stan got news, but bad news he got a letter that gideon was going to be coming to day, but he would be in disguise.
"So who ever fines him get a award anything you want, but no money."
You thought this was your chance to get rid of Katie, but you could tell she was thinking the same thing as you two glares at each other.

"Your so dead!" Katie whipser.
"Your on sister!" You whisper back.

The day has come to when the shack open all day you been looking, so much trying to beat Katie but time pass by nothing that seem to pop out.
You sighed thinking he won't be coming, so you took your guard off for a few moment, but now you regret it because right then, and there you wish you need took your guard off, because Katie found him.

"Wait what!" Your eyes widen shaking.
"Great job Katie I knew you could do it!!!" Stan hugged katie, and she stare at you smirking.
"What do you want katie"
Your hearted started beating so fast you sweated a lot as her demon eyes stare in your soul.

"I want her fired now!" She said pointing at you.
"Ok anything for you Katie for finding gideon!" He smiled widely.
Your eyes widen, and started crying you know your done now.

"I'm sorry but you have to go sky"
"No plz! Don't let me go!"
"I'm sorry your fired sky"
As you heard those words coming out of his mouth your heart pound, so much you refunds to go.
"Soos take her outside."
"Sorry dude"
"Wait no! plz don't do this stan I beg of you!!"
He didn't say anything he just stare at you.

Soos then gently put you outside, and left.
"Bye dude."
You then bang on the door, and cried
then you heard bill you then quickly turned around.
"What you want!"
"I wanted to see you, and the deal we made"
"What?" You had no idea what he was talkin about.
Then your headache started getting worst, and the pain got even worse you couldn't take it anymore.
"AHAHAHA!"
You scream holding your head.
"Finally I been waiting for this time to come." he grin

Your then body slowly change form into a shadow werewolf, your eyes turn a white glow, and then four wings grew out two white on the top, and two black on the bottom.
Slowly your scream turn in a howl the only time his would happen was in a full moon, but as you looks down you saw bill but he wasn't bill he was human?

"Finally! I'm a human being I can now control a body finally!" He laughed.
"You did this to me so I could help you become a human!" You growls, and tried to attack him, but you got shocked, and you fell to the ground whinny.

"Sorry kid but that gem on your chest will keep you from hurting me and if you even try to take it off well good luck because it won't work."
You growl.
"now then join me or your love ones will die" as he shows dipper, mabel, soos, and stan with his blue flames"
Your eyes widen, and you sighed.
"Fine!"
"Good now then I want to show you something before we began our adventure." he grins, and walked in the forest and you followed him.

Then you finally got to were bill wanted you to see, but you saw nothing.
"Well where is it?"
"Oh you just wait" he then says these words you ha no clue what he was saying, but he was saying these strange words as he did someone appears.

Your eyes widen as you remember who this man was, and that when you realizing everything about you.
"B-but how this possible?!"