Chapter one

It hurts I was only fifteen. They treated me like I was trash. To be fair I was the reason my whole family was dead. But I did not know I was to young to understand.

You here story's about people that thought they had a bad life because they were not a jock. They couldn't get the date they wanted. They chjiped a freakin finger nail. But me, my life was bad with a capital B.

I was out in the woods when it happened. Out of no where they attacked they hurt half the men in our village. I had crossed the pack line, but I had not clue. When a !mam walked up too me.

He looked nice and he asked me where I was from. So I told him, I had no clue that people would try to kill us. I walked with him back over the boarder. He then killed my mom and my dad. They were the alpha and Luna.

You would think people would understand, that they would care for me since I was the heir. But you would be wrong. They beat me and I am no longer the next alpha, I am the slave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked forward to this day. It is rumor that the second you mate is of age you will know your mate. However that is not the case. You both have to be fifiteen or older. But today was my birthday. I turn fifiteen.

I have been called a lot of names but fat and ugly is most of them. I'm not allowed to have shampoo or conditioner so my hair is rule and does not carry the color it used to.I have not grown out of my baby fat so I don't have curves like most girls. Plus my noons have been in hiding .

So when I got to I was looking around for my mate. There it was the smell. But the face of the smell was not the best thing. I knew what was happening. My mate was the next alpha. Alex wood, he walked up to me and I would not beg him not to.

" I Alex Wood reject you Evelyn green as my mate." It hurt my wolf cried out for his. I would not stand this, but what choice did I have. The last straw was when the school slut walked up and kissed him.

I ran I ran as fast as I could til I past the pack lines. I felt the pain of my first shift. I was changing I expected it to be white. A white wolf was a weak wolf they could not hide in the woods.

But I felt strong and powerful. Your first shift is the first time your wolf will talk to you. Hello my name is shadow. My wolf said as I walked to the lake not far away. I was black. black. The most powerful wolves are black and the fact that I have not passed out yet means a lot. But the second I shift back to human I will be naked and asleep.

I shift back and I see darkness. But not before I realize that I still have clothing on. I never knew a wolf that can shift with clothing on.

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

I hear voices in my sleep. Dad will want to see her. It came from a male then another one comes. Come on let's take her to hunter.

Who is hunter if they are wolves the should take me to their alpha. But why would they call him hunter and dad not alpha. I would be beat if I ever did that. I passed out again as the picked me up.

" Hi I am the alpha of the bloodstream pack could you please tell me why you are on my land." A big man says as he leans over me. He should of killed me. But then the name connects with my brain.

The bloodstream pack is the strongest and deadliest pack. I have to be nice or I'm dead." I ran from my pack" I told him as I tried to sit up. But instead of being mean as there rep. Tells them to be he smiles and gives me a hug.

He does not ask why I ran just smiles at me and tells me I can join his pack. Then I see the guy in the coner looking at me. The fact that he did not ask is what got me to tell them why I had left.

" you are not ugly in any way shape or form" the guy in the comer said as I finished my story.

" I agree you are very pretty." Alpha hunter said.

" thank you alpha and thank you" at that the alpha and who I figured out was Jason laughed.

" you are my daughter now you can call me hunter dad or anything else you would like." He told me and that made me so happy I cried. I later started to call him Dad.