chapter eight

I was a little worried about talking to Jas I mean we had made a deal. But I felt like I was betraying him. So I ran as fast as I could. I needed to tell this pack that I had to ago help my own pack first.

        I also need to find a new beta. Jas will want to stay with his family now. I have a lot to do with my pack.

       My pack had not been trained the right way. I also needed to get back to my mate. I had to tell them some how though. Then I smelt it.

        It was fowl and it smelled terrible. It was the smell of a alpha male rouge. I turned and saw him right as he made a jump for me.

       I doged out of the way doing a summer salt as I went. I was back on my feet when he turned to strick again. At first I was going to use my powers. But I did not need it to be known that I could controlled nature.

        He tried and failed to snap at me again. I would not shift. I did not need it well known that I was the black wolf either. So I grabbed my knife.

        He ran at me again and I struck my solve blade into his leg. I can't be harmed by silver for some reason. It does not hurt me at all.  The blade is coated in wolfs bane.

         He howled out in pain as he fell trying to make the pain go away. I walked over to him and plunged the blade into his heart. I knew that only bad things would come if I let this wolf live.I kept walking to my final destination.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        I finally got there and the first person I saw was Alex. He came running over to me like I would want to see him. I stepped back as he came up you could see the hurt in his eyes. I was not his mate anymore and I never will be.

           " come on Evelyn don't be like that you know you want me." He said trying to regain his alpha pose. I just ahole my head." Where is Jason I need to talk to him about something." I said as I looked back at him.

       There was hope in his eyes that I was talking about breaking up with Jas for him. But man was he dead wrong. He lead me down some hall ways and into the library. Jas was sitting in a big blue chair with flowers on it. He had a book in one of his hands reading.

         "Jason we need to talk about something and its important." I said and he knew something was up because I called him Jason not Jas. He put the book down and walked over to me.

       He bent down to kiss me but I srinked away. The hurt in his eyes was obvious." I found my second chance mate." I said as I took a step back from him. " oh" was all he said. He took amstep back also.

         " Jas I'm sorry I did not want to hurt you." I said taking a step toward. He just stood there as if I had ripped his world out from under him. I felt so bad but I had to go to my mate. " I know eve I just wish it could have been different. If you don't mind I think I will let someone else be beta to your pack." He said as he rapped his arms around me in a tight hug.

        I pushed him away after a minute and told him that was fine. Then Derek and tommy came running in." We are gonna miss you eve." They said buying me. They had been standing at the door listening.

        Then Dad walked in and rapped me up in a big hug." My little girl is all grown up" he said into my neck." I know daddy but I have a pack now and they have not been trained properly. Y'all can come visit any time you want to I promise. But you might want to call first other wise you will never find us." I said my good byes and started walking to the forest.

           I felt like someone was following me. But every time I turned around no one was there. Snap. I heard from behind me I turned so fast they did not have time to hide. What I saw was my Dad, my bio Dad.