chaptwr seven

Once everyone was settled in I was in the middle of telling them I was going back to help train the other pack when a male comes up and hugs me. My wolf confirms what I was thinking. I had a second chance mate.

          He was hot this guy he had dark black hair and was very muscular. He had a six pack and blue eyes. He rapped his arms around me tighter. Then pulled back a little then he lkissed me.

         His lips captured mine and we moved in sink. He tried to slip his tonge in but I didn't let him. So he nibbled on my bottom lip I gasped and he took that chance to slip his tongue in. It was like pop rocks in my mouth.

        He slipped his hand around the back of one of my legs. I jumped up and rapped my legs around his waist. I movies my hand to his neck why leaning into him. His hands moved to support me by holding my butt. We finally pulled away and I jumped down.

           " mine" he said in the way all males are possessive. My wolf was so happy I couldn't help but smile. He then spoke again." I Arthur hood accept you Evelyn green as my mate." I was so happy I was not thinking of how I was going to tell Jas." I Evelyn green accept you Arthur hood as my mate" I said and Ella ran up and huged him saying. " You going to be my daddy."

       " of course I will." I spent a few more days there than I had planned. I was getting to know my mate but I had to go back and tell Jas. Arthur wanted to come with me but I told him I needed to do this on my own.

         So with that I headed back to my old packs with good and bad news. I knew Jas would be angry but I had a mate that loved me. We had made a deal that if we found our second chance mates that we would not turn them down. His mate died right after they met and mine rejected me.  I had to let him know though. We had not actually done anything we were waiting til we were older. I left Ella with Arthur this is something I had to do all on my own.