chapter eleven

I knew he had not found us just the territory. I called to the woods having them hide us from His amgic and his sight. My pack trained extra. My warrior had passed even my adoptive dads pack. Ella had gotten good at fighting also but I told her she needed to stay inside.

          Now was not a good time for a war. I put the walls up even farther and thicker. Most of the women in this pack could fight now. But some of them just did not have the heart to kill. They were the healers and gardeners. We grew most herbs and Berry's in pots up here.

        The battle would start soon he was giving us a week. I had the trees tell me if the came here or anywhere in the woods. I am natural so the woods gladly listens to me. A witch is not the woods will tell him nothing.I had animals outside of my boarder come in so they were safe.

           Evelyn they are traveling in large number through the woods. They don't know where your camp is and I won't tell them but the witch is looking. I heard the woods tell me in the back of my mind. I mind link the pack to start the plan.

         We spread out and looked at them as the ran through the woods with a war cry. The idiots did not know how to act when at war. I had a plan. And I knew it was working when my pack started picking them off one by one.

        The plan was to follow them in the trees and slowly kill the last person in the group. No one saw us. We killed then quick breaking a neck and dragging them and putting them in a bush. We killed off all but five of the smaller group of them.

       The started to realize something was up. They took up a protective stance.I jumped in the middle of their circle. I was so careful I had not made a sound. I took my blade. It was enchanted so that one blow would kill you. It was also silver and coated in wolfsbane.

        I pointed it out and cut open all of their backs with one strike. Thy all cryednout in pain. But by then I was back in the tree. I have not lost one of my pack. In was standing up there when I felt like I needed to throw up. Really not a good time for a war.

          I hoped down and barfed into a bush. Then climbed back up. The woods had told me. I knew they were right but I had not told anyone yet. I was expecting.

       I ahole it off and we kept going back to the other group. It was bigger. About three times the other ones size. These were smarter. I have a feeling the others were bait cause these guys were headed to where we were before.

        It was time. I mind linked my pack and about a third of my warrior dropped out of trees. I followed them. Let them think we were small. We attacked and killed fifty within two minutes. Some one cut my arm. It healed quickly. I looked and it was a silver blade. Silver never hurt me like it did most wolves. I killed the man on spot.

        Most of their pack had shifted. My pack was in human form. Three had shifted. We were killing them off when the witch stood out in the crowd.wood block his magic from mympack please. I asked knowing he had mind control. Of course. It answered and we kept fighting.

          He walked up to me. And looked at me. He started to chant then turned. He was now a huge bear. He had long teeth and his claws were yellow. I had heard that a witch could sahift to one animal but it took tons of effort. I was still human and I shifted on spot.

         I shifted into my wolf and we started to circle. I would face him head on and not let fear get in my way. He threatened my family, my mate, and he took my dad from me. I jumped.

        I latched onto his leg and bit down. He tried to swing his claw at,me but I jumped away. I started circling again. He was not used too his animal from like I was. I was big so you would think mymsize would slow me down, you would be wrong. I saw an opening and attacked him again.

       This time I took a bite out of his side. He was bleeding but I was not done with him and he would not give up. Roots started to wrap around his legs  locking him in place. I attacked again and again as he tried to break free. I took a step back and looked at him.

       His fur was noew madded and covered in blood. The,deep black color was now had a red tent to it. He was weaking and he stumbled. Then is saw him do it on purpose. He was trying to make me think he was weak. Not today.

         I jumped onto his back and looked at his exposed neck. I bent down and sunk my teeth in. I felt the warm metelic blood touch my tongue and I sank in deeper. I felt his neck snap under me but I just bit deeper. He,head came off.

        The war was over and my pack howled in victory. I felt my mate come up and rest his head over my neck.  leaning into him as I felt the comfort of my home being safe. Our daughter came and rested with us also and it was home.

       My pack attacked the dead bear ripping him to shreads. Then we all went home. Our pack was safe and so were we. Our pack would live on forever.