004

"Damn he could easily be a 40 year old man..", Charlie mumbled to herself. She lazily got up and ran her fingers through her frizzy hair. "Shit, I haven't showered in like a week."

Sighing, she sat down at her chair and set up her twitch. Soon enough, the 'starting soon' screen popped up. Today, Charlie was doing a q&a stream!

Now Live: Charlie Alex! q&a + music

"Welcome guys, gals and non-binary pals!", she started. Seconds later a donation popped up. "Any knews about 'mystery number' guy?", the female robot voice chirped. "Not really, all I know is that he has a british friend.", Charlie laughed.

Donation (@kylieaak): Music time???

"Of course!! What song?", Charlie replied to the robot voice. "Hmm I think I have an idea". Charlie rolled her chair out of frame to plug in her keyboard. "Hype me up chat!" Soon enough, notes started to play on the keyboard.

Life isn't quite what I thought I'd be

When I was a kid on VoIP

I thought when I get older

I'd marry her, I told her

Now I'm 26, and I work in an office

Nine 'til five's not the best, I'll be honest

If I could change a single thing

I'd make it me and not him

"Ready chat!", Charlie screamed.

He's in your bed, I'm in your Twitch chat

I've got the key and he's just a doormat

And even though he's got social skills

That doesn't mean I can't pay the bills

Anyway, make the most of him

'Cause she moves on pretty bloody quick, oh-oh

Your new boyfriend's an arsehole

"Whoo!", She sung. After another minute of finishing the song, and a few more suggestions from chat, she decided to log off. She started to feel sluggish after reading some of the messages.

@user123: umm is this supposed to be good?

@user78: this is trash.

@user2: BYEE i thought you were joking-

Charlie was those type of people who don't get bothered by negative comments, but she's been singing and playing instruments since she was a kid, so it meant a lot to her. She finally had the confidence to play on stream.

  "We'll chat, this has been awesome! Remember to stay hydrated and get some sleep! I love you guys!", Her voice started to crack. She kept it subtle, and it seemed like chat didn't notice. She quickly ended the stream and left her room.

"I saw your stream. Sorry about what happened, you were amazing though!", Tyson hyped her up. She hummed a reply and stared into the fridge. "You know, there's a case of beer in the bottom cupboard.", Tyson smirked.

word count: 448