030

(a/n) i'm kinda getting bored w this story so let me know what else i can add

His house was very nice. When you first walk in, there's an open living room which connects to the kitchen. Then, to the left their is a staircase leading to Dream's room, a guest bedroom, and a bathroom (though there are bathrooms in each bedroom).

The first thing they did was sit on the couch, due to being jet-lagged. "Thanks again for letting me stay here!", Charlie nudged his shoulder. They turned on Netflix, and Charlie quickly swiped the remote to put on TVD. "Ew wtf is this shit?", Dream laughed. Charlie scoffed and she put her feet on the coffee table.

"Wanna stream?", Dream brought up after an hour. She nodded and they headed for his room.

🔴 Dreamwastaken is Live: CHARLIE IS FLORIDA?? *TW EMOTIONAL*

"You asshole", Charlie mumbled as Dream clicked 'Go Live'. He started by saying hello to chat, then Charlie chirped in. "Heyyo!"

The duo played some bedwars, which they sucked at, and talked with chat. "Charlie brought her guitar!!" Charlie slapped the back of his head. "Shut the fuck up, man"

"Man?", he wheezed.

"I will cut off your toes."

"WHAT?"

After 10 minutes of Charlie refusing to play her guitar on stream, Dream finally dropped it. There was a sadness and scared look in her eyes when he asked, so he could tell after a while that she was uncomfortable with the idea.

Dream hopped on some Among Us, and switched seats with Charlie so that she was in the main chair in front of the monitor, while Dream was in the chair next to her. "So chat, Charlie will be playing some Among Us, and we will most likely be trolling some kids!"

It was mainly hard for Charlie to focus on the game with Dream's hand rested on her thigh, but she managed. (a/n wink wink) "OH YOU FUCKING WANKER-", she started to speak. "CHARLIE! SHH", he interrupted.

Finally, another hour passed and he ended his stream.

- charlie (@yuckcharli) | 10 mins ago
dream sucks. life sucks. everything sucks.
❤️ 💬 🔄
|
Dream (@dreamwastaken)
okay, pineapple on pizza isn't THAT bad
|
Tommy (@Tommyinnit)
DREAM SUCKS! I AGREE WOMAN!
|
Schlatt (@jschlatt)
he puts pineapple on FUCKING PIZZA- UGH GET HIM OUTTA HERE.