027

"What?"

"Why not? It'll be fun! It could be like a sleepover every night. Besides, where else would you go."

"Dream"

"Charlie"

"I don't want to intrude."

"You wouldn't be. I live by myself."

"But-"

"Charlie. We are spending only a few days here. Think about it, and let me know by the end of this trip. Promise you'll think about it?"

"Promise. Now do you wanna do something fun?"

"Like?"

About an few hours later and they were sitting in a Pizza Hut parking lot, eating ice cream. They were also wasted as fuck. "Okay switch I wanna try Rocky Road", Dream handing Charlie his ice cream, while she did the same. Charlie's phone lit up, Sapnap's name in white.

"Hey Snackpack"

"Charlie. Where are you and Dream?"

"Sleeping. Shhhhh!"

"I can hear cars driving. It's like 2:30am."

"Awe thanks for caring Dad!"

"You sound drunk. Are you drunk?"

"YES GOOD JOB!"

"On my way, send your location."

And she did. 10 minutes passed until Sapnap pulled into the parking lot. He jumped out of the car while Karl sped out of the passenger seat. "Woah!", He exclaimed as he pulled Dream up. Karl took one of Dream's arm and put it around his shoulder, keeping Dream up. Sapnap did the same to Charlie. They guys put the duo into the back seat, then proceeded to drive back. "How the hell did this happen?", Sapnap yelled, in the most intimidating voice he could. "We were bored and I was having a crappy night." That seemed to make Sapnap relax a bit. "Okay, you two go to bed and stay there", Sapnap pulled into the driveway, and helped Charlie inside. They managed to get to their bed, and they automatically fell asleep.

Charlie woke up to a pair of arms wrapped around her waist. (a/n how do i write these types of things D:) "What the fuck?", she mumbled. Dream stirred in his sleep, but shortly drifted back off. She was stuck. Charlie decided the best way out was to wake him up.

"What the fuck was that?", Dream rubbed the top of his head, where Charlie smacked it with a pillow a few times. "Awe your such a baby, it's  a pillow." That still didn't seem to amuse Dream. His arms slowly let go of Charlie's waist, and she practically ran to the washroom so she could change. She pulled on a pair of jeans, that were way to big on her, and an AC/DC shirt. She quickly put on some mascara, and clear lip gloss, then ran downstairs to see everyone. "Morning bug!", Niki embraced her. Charlie smiled at the nickname, then grabbed a glass of water. They talked about their night, and about other things for about 15 minutes until Minx chimed in. "How about we can go to the fair today. We passed one on our way here yesterday, it has rollercoasters and shit." Everyone agreed and some left to get dressed. Soon enough, they were all in the car. Well, in different cars. Charlie was in the car with Sapnap, and in the seat behind her was Niki, Wilbur, and Tubbo. "So", Wilbur started. "You and Dream?"

"What?" Charlie asked with widened eyes.

"Just looking out for ya, C. I can see the way he looks at you."

"That's crazy Wilbur. You must be the only one who sees it."

"I see it too bug" Niki added, while Sapnap agreed.

"What? What are you talking about.", Tubbo furrowed his brows.

"They're being crazy people Tubbo."

After what it felt like hours of teasing, they pulled into the parking lot. "Finally", Charlie mumbled. Minx got out of the drivers seat in the car next to them, and linked arms with Niki and Charlie. "Let's go ladies." They got fast-pass bracelets and leaded towards the food court, with everyone else trailing close behind. "Okay everyone, this is what we are gonna do.", Jack started. "We can split up, and go with someone or whatever. But at noon, which it's currently 9am, we will meet back here for lunch. Got it?", Jack eyed everyone. "Got it Dad.", Charlie laughed and pulled Dream towards a scary looking rollercoaster. "Scared Charlie?", Dream asked with amusement in his tone. "Nooo..."

Yes. She was scared. She screamed the entire time, while Dream laughed at her. "You were totally scared, you should've seen your face!" "Okay Dream whatever you win."

Noon came by quicker then they thought, so they headed to the food court. The duo sat at a table with Sapnap, George, and Karl. "So how was the date", Sapnap teased, gaining a threatening glare from Charlie. "Shut the fuck up before I punt you off a rollercoaster." Dream took this opportunity to tease Charlie. "But I'm guessing not that one", Dream pointed towards the first one they rode. "You know, since you were so scared." Charlie smacked him in the back of the head and pulled out her phone.

*13 missed calls from Tyson*

"Tyson's been calling you?", Dream peeked over her shoulder. She hummed back and pulled her phone to her ear. Charlie stepped away to the table, knowing this was a conversation that she didn't want to have in front of a crowd.

"Hey Charlie!"

"Tyson."

"You're mad, I get it."

"Are you 'letting me move back in'? To my own place might I add."

"Oh. Um no. Sorry. I know I'm being unfair-"

"Yes. Exactly. You are, Tyson. You are living in my apartment, letting your girlfriend move in, and even kicking me out. That is MY apartment. What the hell are you thinking?"

"Charlie you gotta understand-"

"Yes I do. You're a self-absorbed asshole who thinks the world revolves around you. News flash bud, it doesn't. A few years ago, I let you move into my apartment, not the other way around. The only reason I'm leaving is because your little girlfriend already painted the walls. I'm moving to Florida." wow, i guess i made that decision fast.

"You're- Florida? Wait. What?"

"Yeah. Florida. I'm moving in with a friend for a while. Goodbye."

"Charlie wait-"

beeeeeeeeeep

She knew she was being a touch over dramatic. But the thing is, she's had her anger and sadness bottler up for such a long time, she took it all out on Tyson. She decided she should shoot him a quick text.

Tyson
Hey. Sorry about yelling at you. I'm not saying we are good, but I just wanted to apologize for going off on you.

word count: 1094