019

"So your telling me, you lived near George and didn't mention to bring it up?", Dream whispered. Charlie ended up being at the library until 11, and didn't get home until 11:30. so they had to be quiet. "I didn't know to be honest, we just ran into each other", Charlie shrugged. Dream hummed in reply. "So what are your stream plans tomorrow?", Dream broke the silence. "Oh George asked me if he wanted to do a YLYL challenge tomorrow. We are streaming at around 2 if you want to come on discord." "Sure" After a few more minutes, they ended discord. The bags under Charlie's eyes became for visible, and she blames her insomnia.

"Shit shit shit", Charlie woke up way to late. It was currently 1pm, and she had to meet George at his flat in a half hour. Fuck! "Tyson? Where is my blue sweater?!", Charlie yelled. "Oh, you mean my blue sweater, dumbass." Charlie rolled her eyes and pulled on a pink sweater with black leggings. "I'm leaving so you better not fuck up anything", Charlie called as she shut the front door behind her. "Charlie? Where are you?", George asked through the phone. "Shit, George. I ran late, my dumbass decided to eat an entire jar of those stupid melatonin gummies before bed". George's laughter rang through her ears. "I'm pulling up now though!", Charlie ended the phone got out of her car.

- GeorgeNotFound (@Georgenotfound)
Awesome stream in 30 minutes! You should join!
❤️ 💬 🔄
|
charlie (@yuckcharli)
it's def gonna be awesome since i'm gonna be there. 😫‼️ see you in a minute dumb bitch ;)
-> schlatt (@jschlatt)
wow maybe i shouldn't join then
-> charlie (@yuckcharli)
then ur missing out dumbass 🖕

"Charlie come in!!", George opened the door wider to let her in. Charlie hummed and let herself in. Charlie sat on the couch and put her feet up on the table. "Or just make yourself at home, I guess." George rolled his eyes and opened the door leading to his bedroom. "Are you coming so we can stream, or are you gonna sit on your lazy ass all day?" Charlie laughed in response and followed him into his room. "So where's your hidden stash of your boyfriends merch?", Charlie laughed. In response to that, George flipped her off and motioned for her to sit down in the chair next to her.

"What's up chat? How are we doing today?", George started. My intro is better. "Why aren't the videos popping up?", George started freaking out. "Dumbass you forgot to turn on media share", Charlie smacked him behind the head. "So George and I are doing YLYL! So you guys donate your videos and if we laugh, we lose a life. We each have 2 lives, because George laughs at everything." "Bitch", George muttered under his breath.

After 1 hour of streaming, they both lost their last life to a dumb video of Ninja speaking japanese, doing cosplay movements. They completely lost it, and didn't calm themselves until 2 minutes later.

- charlie (@yuckcharli) | 2 mins ago
fuck you ninja 🖕
|
❤️ 💬 🔄
Ninja (@ninja)
wtf?
-> GeorgeNotFound (@Georgenotfound)
SORRY ABOUT HER SHE IS LITERALLY A SORE LOSER

word count: 528