024

"He is so fucking mad!" Charlie shouted, while pacing back and forth her room. "Well maybe tell him the truth. You know, that your aren't fine?", Tubbo laughed while sitting on her bed. She shot him an evil glare, causing him to look down. "I am fine. I just need him to stop being mad!"

"Listen, it'll cool down eventually."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes! Of course! Let's go do something fun!"

"Like what?"

"I don't know, how about we make a campfire in the backyard. It's only 9:00."

"Sounds fun. Gather the guys, and i'll get the marshmallows."

They both went downstairs, and Charlie headed for the kitchen. She grabbed some marshmallows, chocolate, and some graham crackers. "Let's go boys!", Charlie motioned to the back door.

The fire was roaring. Charlie had to teach the guys how to make s'mores, since apparently they had no clue how. Tommy didn't even cook his marshmallows long enough, I mean they weren't even golden brown! Jack didn't put the marshmallows on the stick properly, because they kept falling off and going into the fire. Tubbo and Charlie were the only ones who were 'skilled' on making s'mores. "Okay boys, it goes like this", Charlie put a marshmallow on her stick, and the boys mirroring her actions. She held it over the campfire, until it caught on fire a bit later. She blew the fire out and set up her graham cracker with a piece of chocolate on it. Charlie then smushed the marshmallow in between the two crackers. "You totally ruined it! It's so burnt!", Tommy complained. "Oh my god, Tommy! The burnt part is the best!", Tubbo fought.

Eventually it was a comfortable silence. Tubbo was still teaching Tommy how to cook a marshmallow, Jack was on Tiktok, and Charlie was scrolling through Twitter.

- dream (@dream) | 1 hour ago
Okay, this has gone too far. The hate that Charlie has been getting is totally unacceptable. She played a character! A character for gods sake! She didn't even write the script! Everyone please stop giving her hate, it is totally rude, and disrespectful.
❤️ 💬 🔄
|
user 4 (@user4)
okay sorry dream
-) user 78 (@user78)
     kiss ass
|
user 9 (@user9)
um what is this LMAO
|
schlatt (@jschlatt)
YES DRE! I AGREE! #charlieisstillrelevent
-) charlie (@yuckcharli)
    wow thanks schlatt, 🙄

"Dream?" Charlie asked. They've been on the phone for like 5 minutes, but it's only been silence. Not a comfortable silence, it was totally uncomfortable.

"Dream, please."

"Hmm?"

"I'm sorry."

"For?"

"Everything"

"You have nothing to be sorry for."

"If I didn't, then we'd actually be talking right now."

"But we are?"

"Dream I swear to-"

"Okay, okay. Charlie I am really sorry, I shouldn't have pressed you like that. If you say your fine, I should've believed you."

"But you don't."

"Yeah, I don't."

There it was. That uncomfortable silence.

"Thank you, Dream."

"For?"

"Tweeting that. I know I'm stubborn and all, but it means a lot."

"Anytime, Charlie. You know that."

She smiled. He couldn't see it, but he could bet anything that she was.

word count: 550

(a/n) thank you for reading my story!! i know i'm not the best writer, but it still means a lot!! even if you are just considering reading this, it still means a lot. love you all!