006

snuffleupagus
charlie, we need to talk.

"Shit", Charlie threw her phone onto her bed. She flopped onto her bed, ironically landing directly onto her phone. "Fuck"

"You're lucky I deleted that tweet! Or your reputation would be so fucked", Tyson yelled from the kitchen. "Who said it isn't already", Charlie whispered to herself. Her head was still pounding, recalling what happened last night. Had she really embarrassed herself that bad?

*One missed call: George*
Charlie peaked at her phone and her eyes widened at the screen. George? Did she see that shit right? She decided to listen to the voicemail anyways.

"Hey C!", George's thick accent continued. "I heard what happened last night. You don't deserve what happened to you. Anyways, I also saw the tweet and I wanted to let you know that if you need anyone to talk to, we are here for you. So is snuffles!", George finished. She laughed when she heard him use the name "Snuffles". Then the dial tone clicked, showing that the voicemail was finished. She decided to save the audio, just in case.

snuffles

sorry for whatever embarrassing shit i did yesterday!!

charlie i'm not mad lol

you aren't?

you never did anything to me haha! but are you okay? do you want to talk about it?

i'm fine!! i really gotta go though! my sister and i are shopping today lol

have fun! text me when you get there so i know you are safe.

okay snuffles see ya later!

Wow. She's only known the guy for about a week and they already were close. Still, she wouldn't go and talk to him about her problems. Charlie was pacing around her room. She felt guilty lying to him, she had no sisters and she definitely wasn't productive enough to go to the mall.

- charlie (@yuckcharli) | 5 mins ago
Hey everyone! So sorry to anyone who saw that tweet! I understand it was totally immature, and it will never happen again! 🤍
❤️ 💬 🔄
|
user (@user7)
yeah she says that now, but i don't trust her
|
user (@user1)
pick me energy
|
BadBoyHalo (@BadBoyHalo)
Awe! It's okay Charlie! ❣️
-> charlie (@yuckcharli)
awe thanks bbh 💕

word count: 360