8: Violated

Maddie was curled up in her crib, listening to nursery rhymes and sucking her paci, when the door creaked open.  She peeped up, expecting it to be Momma.
A disgusting, slimy smirk assaulted her vision and the putrid stench of hair gel and ham seeped into the air.

Immediately, Maddie pressed her thighs together, urging herself not to lose bladder control from fear.

It didn't work. A hissing sound filled the room and Maddie's diaper grew hot and wet.

"Awww the baby went peepee,"

Maddie grimaced at his baby talk.

"Or are you just wet for me?"

As if he wasn't foul enough already. Maddie thought she might vomit.

Maddie grabbed the baby monitor and, forcing her headspace aside, switched it on. Praying that Momma was near the connected monitor, she wailed loudly.

"Hush baby."
Hands reached for her diaper.

"I'll change you. Maybe I'll even give you a treat if you're a good girl.  Satisfy this fetish of yours, hm?"

Peter swiftly ripped her dirtied diaper away, revealing every inch of her dignity.

He moved his other hand towards it, smirking cruelly. Maddie let out a piercing scream as his fingers made contact.

"Oh yes, baby. I know you like that."

The door flew open, and a fist collided with Peter's nose.

Glowing like an angel, there she stood. Momma.